Sunday, March 2, 2014

Heaven on Earth Sounds Boring

As much as I like fixing a corrupt planet, is this only the Divine Plan? What about the idea of wanting to leave, and make such a home outside?

What about exploration, room, and more possibilities?
I always had a dream to explore outside this planet, and seeing the stars, galaxies, and more has always bring me faith that the world we live on now is just one tiny place, and that possibly someday, people will be able to explore outside of it.
Even if the same planet became so magical, would I now want to stay there?


It's too damn small

This is one reason why it sounds very boring.
I have seen it enough, you can change it, you can make it shine, you can make it perfect, but it's not going to make me stay. Even for the Hollow Earth fitting it, it STILL sounds too small.
Honestly it sounds horrible to just show all the stars outside, the planets, etc and then be all like: "You love that don't you?" "Well sorry, that's places you can't go to, we are just showing off!"
That right there is like a dream destroyer.


And Probably Will Get Smaller

There is too many humans, and other animals, and every day there is a new-born baby.  Room will just get smaller, and smaller.
My home is to be in a world where no other human exist. That's what my spiritually always lead me too I think. I do not want to be in the same room with too many people, it's not like that.


Heaven on Earth Doesn't Sound Like Heaven
Well maybe it is for some, but to me, I only like that as part of it.
But heaven outside is my main goal, even if this planet had heaven. It's a dream for those of exploration, and being free.
Being trapped on this planet where everything is the same place, lacking the dream of perhaps living on a new planet, does not sound like something good, and I thought Heaven was supposed to make anything possible for each and every individual?


I would really love to know if this "plan" is just a start, meaning to fix this planet up, and letting people ascend into light, and then being able to do anything anyone has dreamed of? That includes leaving and living on other planets or other bodies.
If that's what the plan is, then that's good. But if it's not, then something is very fishy.

We have a universe (And probably multiverses) that has all the room it can offer. One planet and all of it being just it, sounds limited. I thought the universe and beyond was part of the gift?

This is even a problem for people who desires to stay, because the more people there are, the lack of room there is, but a parallel planet could fix that problem.

Anyway, I would love to ascend to the highest, but my type of dreams is a bit different from some.

No comments:

Post a Comment