Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Good Example of a Cyberbully

Another possible small blog post. OK, maybe it's not small.

Tuxxy from Equestria Gaming is the worst.
When people challenge him, He will try to humiliate Him/Her in front of some random people on Twitter, based on what He thinks. Following by idiots to laugh on his side.
That my friends is what a bully likes to do.

He attacks hard working projects based off his biased feelings; attacking a purpose (Like meant to feel like Super Mario World for example) just because he hates how similar the purpose looks (Edit: I will say I don't know if that is the main reason though. Edit done). Also, when someone questions him, he will be pissed and possibly again, post it on Twitter. Note: Can also post misleading crap based off it on his own articles.

He will take private messages outside as I heard. So don't tell them your own secrets, problems, or other personal info. If he thinks it's bad, he will probably post it once again, on Twitter, or other places.

Thinks his biased criticism "can't" be argued.

And lie even more. The same guy tried to defend one of his lies as well on one of my blogs.

Also, got upset on why I reviewed his site as an awful dangerous place.

It's just another proud reason on why I left this partly horrible Fandom.

A true, and open minded person would never do what He did. Unless maybe he is doing so to protect Him/Her self, or for other people. Like what I'm trying to do. It's a reaction against real problems, such as painful effects. And he just continues to defend that. If he defends something that hurts others, then I see nothing wrong with warning people about this.

I really don't want to abuse my own will for what I could do to this website... legally. But if this pain continues to happen, I might do it... It could work you know. It could.....

Edit: Here is one of the reports about Tuxxy from "Joel Leclerc" from this area:
"On a sidenote, he actually successfully managed to destroy my reputation by sharing specific private chat lines (out of context) to the public, plus he twisted my words, lied about me, etc.."

Yep. Let the truth be revealed. And I now believe this person more because Tuxxy (The same guy) did something similar to me. Edit done

Edit again: Tuxxy claim that I "trollbait" on that one comment I made on his website. That is ridiculous, He needs to understand what trolling actually is. Oh, I tried to explain that to him, but He just ignorantly deletes my comments, so he can continue to lie once more.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
Edit done
_______

Now people, avoid people like him, and embrace what you love for others to enjoy, and ignore false criticism that attacks your own expression for what it is.

______

CC - 3.0 Attribution only
Link is required according to the info from the Creative Commons website

6 comments:

  1. "A true, and open minded person would never do what He did."

    So in other words. You have free reign to rave and rant while he has no right to rave and rant.

    case in point-you say something dumb. You are judged in a public arena whom deem it as a dumb thing you said.

    In your ideal world you wouldn't be saying anything dumb. Who needs to work on that? Protip-double standards are a no-no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When he harasses people on Twitter, and lie, maybe that should be reported.. But then again, I don't think I ever said he has no Freedom of Speech to talk about my blog it's self, however, that doesn't make him "not an ass" or "not a cyber bully" from the way he did it.

      Anyway, while he may legally have the "right" to complain about other people, people have the right to complain about the complainers back.
      Two way street, pal.

      And please give me proper concrete proof that I'm "dumb".
      Also, that guy actually thought his blog was "private" and I said "that's not how it works". Public blogs are not private, and yet that's just one example.

      "Protip-double standards are a no-no"
      What? So I can't speak up about his bigoted crap on Twitter? That's what a good classic "cyber bully" would say in other words.. If that's not what you mean, then oh, but still... what?

      Delete
    2. I can't edit my comment, even though there is a pencil right there, but I can't click on it...
      ____
      Anyway, when I said open minded, I mean an open minded person wouldn't cause more wars by posting other people's info on Twitter (For example) for the purpose of humor, and the effect for another war.
      Nor lie about people's blogs.

      And yes, I have the right to judge that for what he did (Freedom of Speech to complain about a bigot, and a narrow minded person.).

      Delete
  2. This can only end in one of three ways and two of them are very messy.

    Pick you battles, dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you mean..
      Also, when someone is being very immature about other people, I think people can criticize that.

      Delete
    2. MLP critic:
      "My feelingz are hurtz that my friend's been criticize for being an ass to other people. I will not allow wwwarea to have free speech for that, I will make an article and force the guy to set his blog private and take down this post, oncz and for allz!!"

      *poof*

      *Near broken article currently posted*

      Delete