Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Law of Attraction - Do You Really Need Action?

Source: spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com?


There is a theory suggesting that "You create your own reality with your thoughts" and there is another one suggesting "You create your own reality with your beliefs".

When I study the idea of the Law of Attraction, I see suggestions that you must "visualize" something and you will get it. Then some say that you must do 'action' for it to work. Action?
I know that this sounds lazy but is action the only way for something to work?
If thoughts create reality, then isn't it possible to use your thoughts to create an event you want such as "Money coming to you?".

Why The Need of Action Makes no Sense

They say for the Law of Attraction to get what you want, you must take action. Some even believe that it's an "obvious" choice.
Really?

Debunking That Belief
Alright, what about the random events that I had no action involving? What about: murder, the Sun and Moon, random moments on the streets, seeing random people's opinions on the Internet, and any other event that I had no action for?

What about those stories I've heard where stuff has actually come to them without them doing any limited action?
What about my own experiences where SOME positive stuff actually came to me without limited action?

Is 'lack of action' to blame? Seriously LoA Action fans, think about this. Think about the above message.
If "I" or "You" created this reality with thoughts or beliefs, then this world would probably not exist if 'action' was a requirement.

However, action did help with other people, but it's not the confirming belief that proves that you NEED it.

Beliefs > Law of Attraction

Perhaps this is the true answer as to why some stuff work and why some stuff "doesn't".
It is your limited beliefs that create negativity results.
You can do action, and try to visualize, but when I tried that sometimes, it actually didn't work. I think. If it does always, then I think it does involve a better way of making things work, but at the same time, that was probably just a trick for your belief system. Remember what I said about the debunking section right?

It may in fact be true that visualizing only won't work, it may require more. It may require addressing the limited beliefs that create the lack of something.

The Conscious Mind and The Subconscious Mind
Source: http://thirdeyeactivation.com?

When I learned about this, it might of actually made a ton of sense! The subconscious mind is a place that your conscious mind can be unaware of. The Subconscious Mind might be higher than the conscious mind and it's much bigger. In the subconscious mind, you have stored beliefs in there, and forgot about them.

Yes, when you forget about a belief you long had, is it actually gone? No, it remains inside the subconscious mind unless you try to align yourself with it, and address the long lost belief you held for so long.

This could be why stuff always come to you randomly, and since it already does that by your beliefs, then it must be possible to trigger the beliefs to control the events around you.

In The End

From what I experience and the questions that some believers get to ask, I don't think the idea of "action" makes sense in terms of "creating your reality".

When I was little, I don't think I've had much negativity in my life. You know those huge fulfills (dream come trues) you used to get when you were younger?
The last time I've probably ever had that was (I think) when I figured out ROM hacking with games like Super Mario World and A Link to The Past or maybe some time after.
That was probably the last time I've ever got it. I guess the major negative fear beliefs started to get in my subconscious mind and ever since then, that huge feeling I've got, pretty much never happens.. It's often what I feared.
Oh and by the way, what kind of action did I do to get those tools I've never made, even though it was possible for me to create them my self?

If "I" or "You" got full control of the subconscious mind, then this reality would be like a full controlled lucid dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment