Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Other Hall of Shame

Also found here:
-Cut off for now-

In here, we will list some people who are closed minded, dumb, bigoted, and jerks.

There is no intention to slander anyone even if they claim that as for example: It's not slenderizing to say that "You were rude to me by calling me selfish" because this 'You' are not 'Me', and your insulting 'Me' which gives me the right to claim that you were rude possibly.

______________________________________________

REMRadioHeadfan96
COMMENTARY PURPOSES AND MAYBE HUMOR
Trust me again, you don't really want to know this guy either.

In a nutshell: He writes offensive journals about others, upload snapshots about them in rude ways because of his thoughts about there own "fetishes", and uploads (possibly) thousands of snapshots, and journals whenever someone makes an honest opinion about him in a comment in a negative form.

Let's put out examples once more shall we? For the same reasons including that Free Speech thing.




Example One
He calls people out for reviewing things he likes in a negative way and tries to use 'bias' brought out such as 'Nostalgia'. Which of course, is fine to argue.
But whenever people like me try to argue similar like him toward negative criticism towards things (e.g. Alpha and Omega), he acts like that's bad.. Even though I wanted to argue and show what was bias or not.

Example Two
I remember a couple times that he defended that he had a right to 'express his views' about others.
But whenever someone does it to him, he freaks out as if he believed that people have no right to disagree and have there say as well.

Example Three
Attacks people for there own "fetishes". I.e. Snapshots and journals.
Calls them out as 'bad' in fear of something actually bad happening.
Claim that falling in love with someone imaginary is "harmful" (c. needed here).
Advocating harassment, cyberbullying, acts like his life is "better", etc, etc.

Example Four
He thinks it's alright for him to make commentary journals about others to what he see is 'right'.
But whenever I do exactly the same thing, he attacks that; posting snapshots, tells on me, claim that I'm a "bully" or a "jerk", etc, etc.


And I don't think that's all of them

_____________________________________________________________________

This is the list I'm making so far in this hall.
I had another one, but I'm just going to leave that alone.

As for me, I'm not perfect either. There could have been times I went too far.
But do I go 'too far' for commentary generally? How? I thought people had the right to do that? I thought it was a matured thing to do? But I don't think it's matured to judge the way I type. Or why.

And yes, I freak out a lot. But if it's opinions involving me, then I have every right to.
Or negative things involving other people.

FAIR USE CLAIM
I do not legally own the 2 pictures above. Some of them (or all) could be copyrighted.
This blog post is generally for the purpose of:
Commentary
And a little side of Humor maybe.

COPYRIGHT
Any other part around the parts I do not own (Such as my commentary) is Copyrighted.
I do not allow plagiarism. Or duplicates.
However, it may be Fair Use to quote some of my stuff and put out commentary...

No comments:

Post a Comment