Sunday, November 8, 2015

Re: The Sadistic Never Ends

Again, the guy will keep spreading more insanity bigotry toward this guy.

We will just keep going.

Request Posted:
========================

Before I begin, I'd like to address something you all might be thinking, why am I continuing to make these responses? Well, I have three reasons. With every new response, he always brings up more reasons for people to go after him, I don't have any assignments or upcoming tests to work on yet, it's a Saturday and I have the rest of today, tomorrow, and Monday since I don't have class that day, and it's fun to see him try to justify every last fault he has. If this is starting to get grating, well, my apologies. Last note before I begin, I'll be trimming the entry I'm responding to.

Again, blaming the victim, and of course you promote the advocating harassment. Guess another one of those "If you don't stop, I will do this to you!!" and without any logical arguments, you depend on popularity all over again. Hell, it's not even that popular to what you do.
http://wwwarea.deviantart.com/art/Blame-the-Actual-People-570479331
Of course you don't.
Again, claiming I am "faults" because you said so I see.

 
You do know that those views could also be coming from trolls, curious individuals and EDiots, who all want to know more about your delusions, right? Trolls tend to subscribe/follow certain bad individuals to either laugh at their ineptitude or try to get more information.
Again, pretending I'm "delusional" when hiding the fact that it's only you that is delusional.
Either way, it's promoting the article to be more known and some good people may now be finding it again.
Besides, if this blog ever gets attacked by trolls, it shows how I am write that such a site (ED) promotes harassment and shows how harmful it is. (Prediction, "you made the trolls do this to youzzz".
Of course, the 24/7 stalker checks this wonderful truth seeking blog!

Question is, how do you know when a new response is made to one of yours? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're a 24/7 stalker. But of course, you would try to find a way to justify that blatant fault. You always do.
That should apply to you buddy.
Actually, I barley check your profile compared to what you do.
And of course will defend every single bigoted corrupted non-sense.
Don't you do the exact same thing by justifying everything people call you out on? All because you can't stand to be wrong?
But I don't have bigoted or corrupted beliefs.
 And I'm not wrong.
It's like he's a kid and likes to say every single word against him because he hates it. He can't stand the truth!
What truth? You mean the truth that you basically prove that everyone's qualms against fetishes and Alpha and Omega were true? The truth that you're so lost in your delusional fantasy that you refuse to seek help? Honestly, I think it's you who can't stand the truth. You treat your views like fact, you use "The Golden Rule" and the first amendment as a get out of jail free card (not unlike those who use autism as an excuse), you make your own fandom look bad, you refuse to take an outside opinion that doesn't correlate with your own, you treat your views as fact (namely with Alpha and Omega), nobody outside of the fetishists you defend like you and you take the internet far too seriously, among other problems.
Yes because people's fetishes are often harmless, victimless, etc. And your bigotry mind can't seem to respect that. Not sure what you mean on A&O though, but it's a fact that intention purposes are flawless, and you can't just decide that someone's work that isn't yours to be a "flaw" because you said so.

Again, it's you that's lost in your delusional fantasy.

Face it buddy, you can't stand the real truth. Just because you think I am "wrong", etc. doesn't mean you are right.
You treat your views like fact (And they are not fact, and been proven wrong many times).

If you can't respect the Golden Rule, then you have lost all your morals. (And you already did)

I do not make my own fandom look bad, but you do make your sonic fandom look bad.

I sometimes listen to fair criticism, (You never do, and it still depends on what it is)

Maybe some views can have more evidence and fair points? That's the point of a debate. But you on the other hand treat YOUR views as "fact" without any good reasoning.

And you don't have a right to dictate with your ego mind of what I should and should not take involving the Internet.
So again, you lost.
Enough of the request BS. You are wwwarea, and before you try to deny it like always, this is a comment you posted on my Alpha and Omega review, and here's where you point out it's you (wwwarea), on the same comment no less. Who's the author of the blogs? Humphrey Omega. Who posted the comments I linked? Humphrey Omega (the same comments where you pointed out you were wwwarea). Try to defend that.
You do realize that I already admitted that the account used to be borrowed right? It's not. It was a friends account, and I decided to make my own somewhere else because I was sick borrowing it, plus me and my friend had a talk about it.
 Started at 8:14 PM (Or around 8:09 PM)
Man this guy loves to check my blog every day! This guy should go to prison for cyberbullying me every time I stand up for myself.

Bystander: Question, how do you know when the guy you obsess over makes a new response? Isn't that stalk-
wwwarea: NUUUUUU! REM's TEH DEVIL! AND IM A SYAINT! I DO NU WURNG!
The only reason why I'm writing these is because you keep writing them to me (and my friend sort of). You keep stalking me first, and always start fights with me.
All I'm doing is reacting to it.
Face it.
And you're not misreading the second sentence. He actually wants me to get sent to prison, all because I criticize him.
"Homosexuality is wrong because I said so! Let's mock and shame many people because.. It's criticism, therefor, I can't go to jail!"
Seriously man, how many times are you going to use the "it'z critizismz card"?
It's not an excuse, nor is it even valid.
Umm... actually it took 2-3 hours to make it.
I was referring to you taking 2-3 days to acknowledge the response before making a blog. If it sounded like I was saying something different, then I admit I was wrong.  Keep the last part of my sentence in mind, because it's something wwwarea could never do.
Actually I discovered it 2-3 days later.
Plus preparing is considered an important tip to actually write something.
Maybe it's because I'm not always wrong? Just because you wish I was, doesn't mean I was.
The other time I was *ahem* outside of my room, doing stuff.
Like what? Pigging out in the kitchen? Having a night of pleasure with Alpha and Omega in the living room? I need proof that you actually went outside and did stuff, because I'm not buying it.
And I need proof that you are right about me.
Just because you think I never went outside the house, doesn't mean you are right.
And what were you doing? Pleasuring off to your GF then?
I should be saying that to you.
You never were right no matter how much you believe.
And since when were you ever right?
Because I have evidence, real fair moral standers, etc. The stuff you do is frowned upon by real scientists, physiologists, etc..
Even some of the people who didn't like me admit you have done mistakes.
 The person never "owned" me. Stop pretending that kid was always "right" when it's nothing but overly emotional garbage.

Classic denial. You were doomed from the start.
Face it buddy. You can't just make bullshit up and pretend you are right. You need to have an understanding brain to even understand the BASIC form of what debating means.
But every time someone sends you criticism, you yell "Stop pretznting opiniozn are fazt" "He's delusional because I said so, right firneds? *right!* "Yeah, I am right now. Fuck the dictionary, fuck science, fuck other people, fuck morality of freedom, I rule."
That's what you are.
The more you keep acting like low emotional non-scientific opinions to be "right", the bigger the bigot you are.
Take the non out of non-science, and you'd get what wwwarea does on a frequent basis.
"Fuck science, and I will decide it's not science because I said so!"
Real mature.
Maybe you been jacking off to your disgusting heterosexual GF then... oh wait..
At least I'm working on finding a mate, unlike you. You've sealed your own fate as a virgin for life, thanks to your terrible personality and distorted views. Even Chris Chan lost his virginity.
I like how my guess was correct. And I thought you already had a GF one time? Gee, I wonder what happened.
No I didn't. There are millions of other people who is into different stuff than me.
Plus, I'm an asexual for humans and full non-animals. Stop forcing me to get something I can't compile too.

Unnamed-138 by Channeleven
Unnamed-139 by Channeleven
Again, you failed to understand the story behind that.
Plus not that I would censor this for those pictures directly (because of what's in there), but I should remind you that I am one of the guys who is trying to get you banned right?
Your bigotry reasoning is why I defend my so-called "faults".
Or maybe because you can't bare to be wrong?
"You are wrong because my opinion filled with holes said so!"
And they are not faults. Just because your bigotry mind said so, doesn't mean it is.
"CUZ I SAIDS SO!"
"wwwarea's are faults because I SDAIZ SO!!"
But I have a right to argue them, I have a right to defend, (And I never stalked them, but they did) and that article is my business. Yet, you check my blog every 24/7.
Yes, you could argue them, but the way you go about arguing only gives people more of a reason to hate you.
In other words, if I argue them, they will go after me.. And that somehow it's "not" their fault that they chose to stalk me, etc.
*sarcasm*
And you don't know what a special snowflake is.
A special snowflake is someone who embodies unusual concepts, (common with otherkin) and pretends they're unique because of it. Common on Tumblr, where you would honestly be better off on, everyone thinks like you there.
No it doesn't. Plus you are very unusual too.
Nobody is "one normal".
Also, you sound more like a snowflake because of the way you treat others because of who they are.
Plus, everyone is unique for who they are, and if that really means "special snowflake" then it's not even wrong, just a troll term made up to promote the delusion of "normal" (The illusion normal) when in reality, everyone is normal for who they are.

Also, if someone wants to believe they are another creature, there isn't anything wrong with that because it's not discriminating anyone for being themselves.
Actually you think the world is all about you REM. Face it, many people are not like you.

Yeah, which is why sites like Encyclopedia Dramatica exist to document those who function as poorly as you do.
Ignoring the point and of course, take such a troll site as a "real" thing. Most people talked about on their don't function poorly, and not me. You however...
I know plenty of people online is is far more smart than you, who is open, outside the "norm" and opens their mind more.

Question, do they have/defend fetishes, rely on science for guidance, get turned on by Alpha and Omega and refuse to ever admit when they're wrong?
Yes. Just like I do. (The main top part)
And look at you, talking about yet, another harmless thing.
You treating other people's alternatives as "wrong" shows why you are a bigot (According to the actual definitions).
Maybe you are wrong for being a common sexual then.
Face it REM, a lot of people are not like you.
I know they're not like me. A lot of people are unlikeable pricks like you, whereas I'm mentally sound.
Again folks, the bigot as he usually is.
 Stop calling your bigotry and prejudice "criticism".
It's like saying homophobia speech is "criticism" and it's not.

Remember that homosexual/heterosexual drinking game I hosted? It's back, with a new rule, now you must take a drink when he brings up hetero/homophobia.
Again, an immature prejudice bigot who can't even argue.

Face it, you just can't get twisted beliefs out of your system.
Ironic, coming from you.
Predicted, as usual.
Actually 'Intellectual Property' is proven to be an illusion.
Where? (preferably not from a source that caters to your damaged mind)
Maybe if you took actual criticism and followed the links instead of being like "OH NO, IT'S AGAINST MY BELIEFS, *IGNORES*" then you will see why.
The only damaged mind is yours.
Also I found this recently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO9FKQAxWZc
I've seen the actual criticism, it shows our full history, the fact that we never needed Copyright (Just look at history), the purpose of Copyright, and the fact that Copyright is NOT a human right; that it was only a monopoly law granted for a LIMITED amount of time, then the Public Domain.

So what you're saying is that everyone's allowed to take whatever they want? Ok, I'll take your stamps and claim them as my own.
Copyright has nothing to do with protecting credit.
There is a difference between copying and lying.

Nina Paley also knows this a lot.
Criticism it's self isn't fake, but the problem is that you abuse that term, and use it over something as a disguised to call it "criticism".

Coming from a guy who abuses the First Amendment and The Golden Rule.
I don't abuse the First Amendment, and I most definitely do not abuse The Golden Rule.
You don't treat others as respect as you. And if you won't do that, then people are going to go after you for starting it. (The Silver Rule?)
Bringing out problems that already violate the Golden Rule is called Justice.
You have to realize that even if your garbage "was" criticism, doesn't mean you are all of a sudden "right".
Plus it's like calling homophobia or heterophobia "criticism" then.
Take a drink. Also, you're not always right either.
Even if I wasn't right all the time, you are a lot more wrong. Plus you can't seem to prove how I am "wrong".
To actually criticized, you have to argue, use science, give out (optional) insightful articles, etc.
You cant do that, you ignore the articles for your own self centered comfort zone, etc.
And you always cry your eyes out when you see someone not you be themselves.

So if someone sets themselves up to get criticized, namely by posting there stuff where anyone could see it, we're not allowed to criticize it?
And if someone criticizes you "back" for being an asshole with the invalid "criticism card", you are allowed to abuse individuals?

*drinks*
And cry your eyes out whenever someone criticizes you for your bigotry behavior toward them, and act like it was never your fault when you started a fight with those people.
Once more, this applies more to you than to me. How the hell could you point out your own faults without realizing it so many times?
It depends. You are the only one at fault for many things.
I'm just trying to protect Freedom of Expression and exposing the corrupted beliefs that people use to violate Freedom of Expression.
Yes you do. You need to realize that not everyone is the same, that as long if they do not hurt anyone with their 'fetish', they are no better or worse than you with your type of sexuality.
That's right folks, he expects me to respect everyone who has a fetish.
This is why there will always be misanthropes (Not that it's bad to be one) and those who can't respect you for your common 'fetish' then.
If you respected personal opinion, you wouldn't attack them for coming out of the closet just because you don't like it, or what other people think around them.
Right, because god forbid I hurt their little feelings.
And god forbid someone hurts your feelings back with your crap and assholes.
That all depends buddy.
You are also comparing that with heterophobia who *thinks differently* than you.
Take a drink.
Again, a classic example of a person who just can't debate.
And yeah, having let's say a 'foot fetish' for women is obviously part of heterosexuality for some heterosexual people.
But you don't realize that most foot fetishists apply it to underaged cartoon characters and other questionable concepts. This guy, need I say more? Plus, regardless of where the fetish is applied, it could lead to something truly horrifying.
OH NO! A FICTION!! FUCK!!!! OH WELL, I ALSO GUESS FOOT FETISHES ARE BAD TO ALL NOW TOO. JUST LIKE HOW HETEROSEXUAL COMMONS RAPE PEOPLE.
*sarcasm*
Just like how heterosexuality common can lead to something horrifying too.
It's the "same", it's already proven to have similarities, and they all don't hurt people it's self.
Because homosexuals totally stomp on people's faces, lick their soles, fart on themselves and eat each other.
You clearly didn't understand why I quoted the word "same" right?
Plus it's a fantasy, there can be consenting, different universe rules (or maybe even in this one somehow), etc.
Regardless, expressing a tame down version is no more gross or extreme (in content) than kissing.
Also by the same, I'm talking about in comparison to sexual identity, that it's just another type of sexual style, etc.

Albeit, an unethical one.
"CUZ I SAIDZ SO!"
Well I'm not fucked up either.
Keep telling yourself that.
Stalk talking in the mirror.
Yes I mean crazy Sonic fan (sonicfag doesn't exist, it's made up by butthurt trolls or cyberbullies like you).
Really? A term meant to identify Sonic fans who've let their love of that hedgehog overcome them is fake? Something tells me you'd white knight everyone BLACKBusterCritic has covered in his series, Sonic Brain Fart. P.S., he coined the term. Why don't you send him a message (either on YouTube or Twitter) to give him a piece of your mind?
Again, just making up stuff over people not you. Using the wrong abused definition of "white knight", again, using the term "fag" over stuff you don't like.
If PaulandAmy harassed people then I'm not defending that, BUT people can forgive (like how people forgive mistakes) and defend around it on certain subjects that it's self isn't harassment.
That's right, wwwarea justified PaulandAmy's crime (rape), and implies that people should forgive the whole thing.
That's right. REM believe in revenge and completely slanders me saying that I defend the crime it's self.

He doesn't know that forgiving doesn't mean you are allowing the crime.
And there will always be people to stand up for themselves against bigotry that you call "criticism" too.
Question is though, will they prove to be mature and respectful individuals? Or would they go your route and cry while pretending they're getting attacked.
You calling your crap "criticism" out of bigotry, fear, etc. is a start of non-mature. Since you don't respect them in the first place.




I'm done right now.
Honestly, REM is very predictable, cannot argue, defends the same old shit "Fear, hypocrisy, bigotry, etc"

I'm going to make a general journal on him since the rest of his arguments cannot defend himself, and cannot argue.

He already lost.

And I might continue, but I doubt it.
------------------

End of Request..?
Apparently he told me he's going to make a journal about why Channeleven cannot debate or something.

2 comments:

  1. Cant you just admit your love for him already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co7nsBigQEI

      Delete