Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Jacob's Disturbing Obsession With Me

EDITORS NOTE: I removed the inkb*nney links due to fear of legality in specific countries. EDITED DONE.


Do I really need to make this personally? I already made this main page here showing some of the obsessive behavior, but I guess it's still a good idea to make a single page focusing way more on the obsessive behavior, and probably "triggered" attitude, coming from Jacob (Tribond Kuba, and many other usernames). Part of the reason why is because he's recently been acting out on his hatred toward me, and that includes him trying to twist information up by him claiming that I'm the one who's mainly obsessed with him when that's not the case. I caught him first starting it with me in public.


It is true that I was focused on him a lot in the past, but looking back, it is only because Jacob won't allow me to move on out of his life. He usually tries to get into my life and has been doing so yearly. As I said, the blog article mainly exposing him (which he got very triggered by a lot) shows that. I guess it's time to focus on this obsession story mainly alone on here. I want to help bring awareness that I'm not some paranoid crazy "conspiracy" nutcase who is obsessed with people who are not obsessed with me I guess.


Jacob B.'s Propaganda

Jacob B., also known as Tribond Kuba, lame865, and many other usernames, has been obsessed with me far back as even into 2017 and has sometimes been bypassing the block system on DeviantArt complaining about what I usually like to share (having nothing to do with him). He's been banned several times, but he comes back like a tumor, somewhat similar for certain patients. He often has been insulting me, attacking people who is on my side, and has been trying so hard to get people to hate me online. His ultimate goal is to get after me, to make me lose, to get so much people to hate me in public. He has a propaganda against me. He has no respect to many basic human rights, which is an example of him being a degenerate, which doesn't change no matter how much he tries to claim that I'm one.

He's been more recently obsessed with me over and over again in recent years, coming up with childish "wolfaboo" insults, diabetes insults, and many other insults. He personally attacks a lot of people for being into a lot of harmless and non-threatening stuff (usually furry related) while at the same time he has a fetish for a bunch of furry characters (usually dragon characters). There were so many problems with this person that it's really hard to list them all, but in the end, he's been against me moving on in life with some of the things I like. He also probably severely attacks people who calls him out for such discriminating behavior. For example, he attacked a women with sexual insults, and has gone to the point of telling her to die with playing in traffic suggestions and trying to encouraging the person to get serious illnesses like covid, mainly because the person called Jacob out for his behavior.

He also acts like he's just "trolling" (not that it makes it excusable), and act as if he's never been obsessed with me, which isn't true. He also acts like he's not "triggered" even though there is so much evidence suggesting that he is. As I already tried to show on the other article, I might as well show a lot of examples of this on here (mainly reusing pictures that I already had uploaded).


Examples of Jacob's Obsession (Likely Without Order)













Ignore the edited arrow thing. Pretty sure it's him.














Alpha_and_Omega is my account, SpeedStick is his account.





His triggered comment reacting to one of my stamps. (Eneloop1 is one of Jacob's account)

















Him admitting to looking at that "wwwarea" DA profile, suggesting he keeps checking it even when it's not active much.





















Pretty much right after one of his accounts getting banned from DeviantArt.

Examples of Him Being 'Triggered' (Likely Without Order)

Note that some of the stuff above me may be examples of him already being triggered, but this will focus on him being triggered mainly anyway. 

He usually keeps making triggered comments in reactions to some commentary about him, even simple small ones too. For example, he's made a lot of comments (including threatening of DDOS) to the article exposing him, showing how mad he's is, even though he mainly did this to himself. He's EASILY triggered, by a lot!

A small example of many of his triggered comments, pending.

Him being triggered by my comment calling him by exposing his hypocrisy and desire of DA suing him for evading bans for like, I don't know, 20 and some more F*CKING times. His triggered feelings in that picture was also a reaction to what was going on here and probably that main article update. Also the insane amount of hypocrisy this fraud (Jacob B.) has.

Jacob B. getting triggered for being called out by website owner of Flayrah.

I think this was pretty much right after website owner dealing with this ass a bit. I could not see the comment since I think the owner deleted it before I got to it. So I just have the email notification.

Pretty much right after he got one of his "countless" accounts banned from DeviantArt. This is also an example of him being obsessed with me (aka, me living "rent free" in his head, assuming I got that right).

Just to further clarify the banning thing.


These are the examples I will provide for now. There are a CRAP TON more examples I did not provide here. It would just be too damn big to me if I keep going on with it.

 



One Big Example of Him LYING and REFUSING to Leave Me Out of His Life

Even to this day, this creep still has a major obsession with me, and at the same time, he's trying to hide that fact and then telling me in public that I'm the one obsessed with him, and he's pretending to be a victim claiming, and I quote, "Seriously, it's 2022, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU." (comment here)-linkedremoved.

Jacob B. pretending to be a victim, acting as if he never dragged me in his life at all.


Further snapshot showing why he's still obsessed:

Caught him still being obsessed with me with crap, on an main archive video against me talking mainly crap toward me.

Trying to randomly tell people crap toward me under the same video.

After exposing it, this is what he eventually did to his channel...:

Even though it's the other way around in terms of the head thing. He also did something kinda similar to his other channel. Then eventually it was changed. Cowardly? Google maybe taking action? Another reason? I don't know.


Eventually later, he was still acting up on his obsession toward me, which brings us to the Inkb*nny thing where he pretends to be a victim.


This is him harassing my friend and mentioning me yet again:


While that was him still showing his obsession with me and starting it, here is yet another thing that might be a little older and another time, sort of...

Note the racist insult here.

And with the fact that he showed intention of this main article being taken down, to the point of threatening illegal activity toward it (which he claims he was "trolling"), he's even trying to hide the truth and lying to the public.

Also, around the same time, involving the "Seriously, it's 2022, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU." thing, I tried to offer him to end the drama, if he doesn't want me mentioning him with this:

"Also one more thing to Jacob B.:
https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/903876816/4963897140

Read it if you are so serious with "Seriously, it's 2022, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU."."

But surprise surprise, he doesn't take it.

Him not bothering with it, which is not surprising knowing his "nature" involving me.

Then I commented:

"To Jacob B.:
Listen here Jacob, if you want me to "stay out of your life", then you need to do the same thing. If you keep mentioning me, directly bothering me, and/or some other thing that involves me, then you will get the consequence of me calling it out, which is how the real-world works partly. You can't expect to start sh*t with other people and then be free from the consequence of that. I have the evidence that I live rent free in your head, and you can't hide it. It's really not that f*cking hard stay out of my life...

Ignoring some of your other comments, as for DA, I don't run the website, however it's clear that you lost the right to join judging by the some of the admin power behavior, and I was simply trying to give you advice if you want to come back allowed."

Then what does he do?

He really doesn't want to move on from me...

Finally, to maybe wrap this one thing, here is him being triggered and showing yet again, more obsession toward me by posting a sad YT childish video. after I been calling him out on that Inkb*nny thread. 1. 2.two-links removed.

He's so triggered that he went full "NO U" with the further lying attitude acting as if he's the one being obsessed with by me, and yet he stole the meme idea making fun of him.


No "Jacob B." or whoever you are, YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM.

It's very clear that I'm the one living "rent free" in his head.

And while I don't want to look like I'm being forceful, or whatever it's called if that's not it, I think it's safe to say that the case is closed here.


_____________________

Article might get updated.

47 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Al probably found all your sock accounts on DA such as "GETALIFENOWL" Al found that account and flagged it as a suspicious account. I wonder what other user names you can cook up in that head of yours LameKuba865, SkeeterBonbourn7, ExplodingDragonBoobies865 XD

      Delete
  2. If was Jacobs shoes I would the loss delete my drama channel entirely and just walk away. however he has to have his DarkReindeer shine, his videos talking crap about people he hates and his Anti-Wwwarea playlists. another thing Unlisting the videos is NOT DELETING THEM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To update, he actually did set his video to private shortly after unlisting it. Wonder why he's so afraid of having the video up? XD

      Delete
    2. Because he exposes himself "Again"

      Delete
    3. I think Jacob B. has been trying to reply to you, even though I'm not approving them. He's wasting his time.

      Delete
  3. also here is a link from Al on his backup channel if his videos are "Wrongfully Taken Down" http://www.bitchute.com/channel/N0IDdYs3wNGH/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I get a 404 error page when I follow it?

      Delete
    2. So it has a error? well Al did say if you go to bithute and search "Wwwarea" or TheDarkReindeer Jacobs channel will be linked with the video the same for Odessye

      Delete
  4. However Jacob cannot move to a new channel because you can find his new channels by searching "Wwwarea" because that is one obsession he cannot drop. however I could care less about searching for new accounts especially if they do not cause problems like spam commenting, Continuing attacking / talking crap about Wwwarea, or Me, and Attacking others

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Now fuck off from my channel and no, I won't delete my social media accounts. You don't control me, Jesse"

    Not until you stop viewing my Another-Realm profile and permanently stop riding my **** as you usually accuse me of.
    You don't control me, Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So even after all this time he's still stalking an harassing people online? Jesus fuck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and my friend for sure. I'm not too sure if he randomly tries to go after other people having nothing to do with me, but still. Recently he changed both of his channels trying to call out "e-stalkers" or whatever it's called, as if he's the "victim" of this main drama here.

      Delete
    2. He went after me awhile ago, but the last I heard from him was in July 2021. If it's possible, would you message me privately about it? On here or on DeviantART if you're on there? I have some information about him that may be useful, depending on how much he's harassed and bothered you over the years, but it's stuff I don't want to post publicly.

      Delete
    3. @Mister_Snakebite
      TribondKuba aka Jacob B, has not changed right now he is playing victim by spreading lies that he is innocent even though he has been called out on it. he has a grotesque hate obsession with my friend and myself. He has threatened a DDoS attack on this blog that exposes him, He said disgusting things to a woman (Play in traffic, Get SARS/Covid-19 and saying he would be "Dancing on her Grave" stuff like that he made it clear if his account is terminated he will always create a new one. he caused a lot of problems There something clearly wrong with this lunatic

      Delete
    4. To Mister Snakebite:
      I don't know how to private message on here, but I am willing to try on DeviantArt. I mainly use my "Another-Realm" (without quotes) profile.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, that sounds like stuff that'd come out of his mouth. He's said some pretty horrible stuff to me too. Tried kinkshaming me, which isn't a big deal, having a tantrum because one of my friends blocked him for lewd comments on photographs, sent some of his friends (or probable sockpuppet accounts) on my DeviantART to insult my family, including my little niece... He's a very unpleasant piece of work. I'm kinda anticipating him coming after me again now I'm talking to you guys.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah. It upsets him more knowing his stuff won't get approved. Nice to see his insults haven't changed a bit. Haven't heard anything out of the loser yet, but he'll just be providing me with more ammunition.

      Delete
    2. Alright. I deleted the comment here that was giving a link to those comments to help with that.

      By the way maybe since he saw this conversation, he updated his YouTube channels to I think "Abandoned" and there are no videos and channel about info there this time. You can find links to both of his YT channels on the other blogger article I've linked here.

      Delete
    3. Fair enough. Honestly, if he comes after me again, I'll just give him the same treatment as last time: Screenshot the harassment, report his profiles for ban evasion and harassment, then delete the comments.

      Delete
    4. Jacob proves again that he is a coward

      Delete
    5. Oh, I don't doubt that. Dude's got less balls than a eunuch, no imagination and no life.

      Delete
    6. what is Ironic he tells me and my friends to get "a life" saying he has "a life to live" even though he lies through his teeth something a wiki called the blacklist has listed about him, some of my videos (Which he False Flagged for "Sexual/nudity" which I appealed to YouTube and they removed the strike, and Disliked all my videos (even the videos that have nothing to do with him) on my YouTube page HSJ-PRODUCTIONS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6KgXvn6aoU-SBCo5o6fLQ , and this blog also exposes him as the liar and hypocrite he is.

      Delete
    7. He went after me on Tumblr, sent me an anonymous message because he hasn't got the guts to show himself. So I've turned the anonymity off there, if he wants to come after me he actually has to show he has some semblance of courage. The problem is, it's taking a lot of restraint for me to not cross more lines in one paragraph than he'll cross in a lifetime. He brings out something nasty in me. And I'm very tempted to pay evil unto evil, so to speak.

      Delete
    8. I understand that feeling I made stupid error by firing back after he said something nasty to me by saying something nasty in return however I did apologize for it but this clown really tests patience.

      Delete
    9. If he pushes me that far, I'm not going to apologize. Besides, sometimes you need to show an amateur just how it's done. But if the only way he can insult me is calling me an incel, kinkshaming or bringing up my past, and I know he's reading this, he doesn't do anything else, he's going to have to try a little harder than that.

      Delete
    10. One of Jacob's insults which called me NeckBeard which may be translated as a "racist insult" considering the reason I have a beard is honoring my Sikh heritage which he probably has never seen a Sikh even though I do not wear a Turban and trim my hair. but one thing is certain is "Insults are NOT Arguments" and never will be. But once again his recycled insults really show how much He does not have any arguments nor a life.

      Delete
    11. However My family (Who are Sikhs) to them the insult neckbeard is more of a racist insult however to me that is yet another uncreative from Jacob considering he tends to following the (Virgin, incel, etc) type insults however it reinforces my belief he has not left America however that does Not shame me at all and I am proud of my Sikh heritage "Sorry Jacob I am not leaving America because I became a American citizen because I worked for It.

      Delete
    12. Ironically Jacob said "I would not call him a coward IRL" so says the lunatic who hides behind sock accounts never shows his face, gives any Real Information about himself, never speaks in his videos and turned down my offer to resolve this face to real face. considering I have no idea what city he lives in, However If he really is NOT a coward I would challenge him to reveal nearly as much information that I have instead of hiding behind his faceless accounts and VPN considering once again I clearly have no idea where this keyboard warrior lurks especially since I seeking potential restitution from this Individual along with others who have been wronged by him. but I would not be surprised if he declines this like the coward he is XD because it once again means restitution for his actions and will end his online life of causing chaos and returning to sites (Like art sites like Deviantart) he has rightfully been terminated from.

      Delete
  8. I decided to see for myself what Jacob did to his channel however despite him calling it "Abandoned" he still has all his "call out" videos and Dark Reindeer trash videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I noticed this earlier today. For some reason he brought back some of the videos.

      Delete
    2. Well, I mean some videos since he didn't make every video. lol

      Delete
  9. Hey Jacob B., likely checking this blog 24/7 as usual huh?

    Why are you replying to people knowing it won't be approved? It's like choosing to talk to a wall with no-one around. It's laughable. You're so desperate to gain something you will never gain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For anyone's information and to tell another example as to how triggered he is, he generally always reply within 24 hours to a new comment on here mentioning him. I'm not joking.

      Delete
  10. "Hey, Jesse, running a 24/7 gay-ops on me as usual?"
    I swear to god, EVERY f*cking time I tell this degenerate the truth, I need to always remember to put the "No amount of NO-U arguments change the facts." disclaimer.

    "What am I supposedly "gaining"?"
    Awareness, which seems to be working. It's also fun to see Jacob triggered and stalking my blog almost, if not 24/7. I've seen Jacob make a lot of coward moves too, which shows the power of the magical space crystal store layout of the blogger thing is doing. lololol

    "Also, you're grossly overusing the word "triggered" to the he point where it lost its meaning."
    Nah, it's very obvious that Jacob is triggered judging by his overly obsessive and nick-picky reaction of many commentary about Jacob. Jacob. Is. Triggered. Though he does over-used the term "whiteknight" and pretends we victims of him don't count, even though we objectively do since facts don't care about his little feelings.

    "Funny how you get upset when I look at your blogs. I don't care if you look at my channel, although, I find it amusing when you get mad at someone re-uploading those TheDarkReindeer videos, lol 😂😂😂."

    The amount of hypocrisy this has... It's as if Jacob never updated his channels because of commentary toward him, and got pissed off whenever we check up on him. LMAO
    I got the archives Jacob. F*ck off with your bullsh*t Jacob.

    Note that I didn't quote everything he said, but in his last part he's still trying to respond to my friend, despite telling him that he's literally talking no-where. This is the most obvious case of him WASTING his life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I was thinking he'd got the point and fucked off. I know he tried to reply to a lot of my posts, went after me on a few sites (including my Tumblr, I've closed asks on there now because I just can't be fucked dealing with his whiny ass on there).
      I did notice one thing: When I called him a whiny incel after one of my friends blocked him for making lewd comments, it seemed to hit a nerve, to the point he insists that I'm one. I think that maybe, just maybe, Tribond/Jacob/The incel actually believes his own bullshit.

      Delete
    2. Al found another victim of his abuse Zack Coley.

      Delete
    3. Hmmm. Might have to find a way to have a word with them. Tell him what I know.

      Delete
    4. For Mister Snakebite, he usually never f*cks off from me. He's been after me for likely about 5 years now, judging by that one snapshot ignoring the arrow thing: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J2ylwi18iws/YO6EGSqSq0I/AAAAAAAABjY/Mc-dp-hHEP0YhzsWxUVJEBgzWP0gxwOZwCPcBGAYYCw/s1546/many-accounts2.png

      He usually does the whole NO U style comments. Just now kinda, he's claiming I'm defending degenerates because I called him one. He usually does this coward out thing nearly all the time when people rightfully call out his sh*t.

      For HSJ-Productions, I see. I may need to study this.

      Delete
    5. As I said, he lacks the imagination to come up with insults that aren't just blatantly copying people. Oh, and D-Generation X would take great offence at you calling him a degenerate.

      Delete
  11. Correction Zach Coley, @Mister_Snakebite I did challenge Jacob on my youtube channel to resolved this Man To Man, face to real face but that coward refused that option because that would mean taking responsibility for his behavior showing to the world the person behind the accounts further more ending his online hate crusade which would probably be a blow to him. considering his obsessive nature however his other online passions including making false call out videos defending TheDarkReindeer, YouTube critics and building his "Friendships" with people who hate what he hates such as Alpha and Omega movies (Considering if a fan defends it or goes against what youtube critics say, TheDarkReindeer including people like Wwwarea, Zach Coley and I myself ), People who call him out on his abuse and hypocrisy ( this includes his targets blocking him after Harassment), and people who have different options/beliefs than him, (such as MGTOW, Misanthropy, differences in culture, and once again people who enjoy a certain wolf movie he and his favorite YT Critics hate) and when people enjoy something that is lawful and safe. Such as my marriage to Bianca (a fictional character) which harms no one but seems to trigger him because She is Not a Human Woman which I explained multiple times first on YouTube and Othersites including statistics from StrongSuccessfulMale which he definitely does not Respect plus causing him and his buddies to spread lies saying I am not smart and my reasons do not exist despite me making myself clear. but again Jacob is a serious piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. another behavior coming from Jacob is false flagging/ Reporting stuff he hates or calls him out. which just shows he cannot take criticism especially criticism towards stuff he loves such as some YT critics, TheDarkReindeer and IHateEverything this was pattern especially pointed out by Al and can be seen with his undying devotion to TheDarkReindeer another disgusting individual from YouTube. once again a another example why some people especially have NO LOVE for popular YouTubers (which Includes some YouTube Critics, Drama channels which do not shut up about what they hate and sell their popularity as them being right,) which a followed by Big Stupid Fandoms and why some people view sites like youtube as rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have updated the main blogger article regarding Jacob B. here: https://multiversefeeling.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-insane-user-that-is-tribond-kuba.html

    Updated some small thing and I added a list of users he went after. Anyone in the list wanting to be removed can request it there (but I might replace it with "unknown" or "unlisted" to still try to tell some history.).

    ReplyDelete