Sunday, December 20, 2015

Exposing Channeleven Further

This is a copy and paste from Area's journal as he said he wanted to back it up, but still wanted the truth exposed somewhere, so I will take this request and put it out.

======================
The man (Channeleven) tried and attempt to find "my" Facebook again. After seeing an updated URL, I went onto Facebook and warned the person about this just now.


The fact that you (Peter) are so obsessed with finding personal information about people like that shows why you always been causing trouble (So I decided to do this back to you).

The fact that he won't leave me alone with his stalking, then I'm just going to move accounts much sooner than I planned to.

And yes, trying to find someone's Facebook (especially for a second time) and showing a link after doing that, IS stalking AND harassment.


And to viewers, THIS FOLKS, is why I can't stop talking about my stalker here.
Again, thanks a lot you horrible monster (Channel), thanks for showing that you still support actual stalking and obviously harassment. How do you like it if someone found all your personal crap that you try to hide REM and shown it on an article getting thousands of views? How would you like it if a certain someone uploads a picture of your house, and say bullshit crap like "Someone seeing a picture of this isn'tz stalkinz" as if the person who said that isn't stalking?
Yes, he said that to that Facebook link and hiding the fact that he's the one that advocated a link based off his stalking.


UPDATE:
The person replied: He said that he is very disgusted how this person tried to find his Facebook again, he may request Google to change the URL again and that he's very upset not only at this horrid stalker, but also to Google for failing to protect privacy settings to avoid people finding it.
--

I hope you go to jail for avoiding privacy protection, Peter.

Also, this isn't the first time I've talked about Facebook and Peter/Channeleven.
http://wwwarea.deviantart.com/journal/HOLY-F-K-UPDATE-UPDATE-563327601
======================== 
The only difference is that I had to replace this last part at the bottom due to the way it was linked. I replaced it with a normal link.

Also, in other news, I had another article request posted called "As far as I can go" and it had a picture of a random house, said to be 'by REM's house' but due to some second thoughts, I've decided to save it as draft for now.
I still have the image on here and I may share it with certain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment