Sunday, December 6, 2015

More like 'you' Picked a Fight - RE: EXTREME Non-sense

Ah yes, the classic case of bigotry, and insane non-sense from that Channeleven guy, followed by some insane stupidity comments following along it too.

Request used:

===============================

Oh Channel, again with the non-sense and idiotic followers (At least some of them).

Found this here:
http://channeleven.deviantart.com/journal/I-tried-576402840
I haven't talked about wwwarea in ages, and now he decides to pick a fight with because I was trolling Sponge (that ROBLOX guy I talked about in past journals).
Picked a fight? Who's the guy who's been picking and starting fights with me about furry defending, spiritual beliefs, and so on?
And who's the guy who recently picked a fight and use "autism" as insulting names, and so on?
Me and Funnel have left wwwarea alone, yet he continues to obsess over the both of us.
Because of what you did before. You were the ones obsessed with me and starting fights with me (including others) in the first place.
I'm not going to say that it's "my fault", but in terms of 'focusing on users': Me, you, funnel, and some others are no different.
Since it no longer matters whether or not anyone leaves him alone, a response to the blog is possible.
Just like you with me, including with other people.
It'll be posted here, and it'll be posted on my blog in case he tries to report it, because we all know wwwarea is flag-happy.
And this justifies my claims about you with this 'possibility' you seem to put over me.

Oh, to wwwarea, I'll be waiting for you to stalk my page and respond to this.

The cringe is SO REAL.
You been stalking my blog, my profile, and possibly other places for weeks and months, and you even try to find my Facebook account.
Not only the cringe coming from you is so real, but you make people sheep and act like you're the "victim" after all the shit you did to me, my friend, and other people.
UPDATE: Still determining if I should respond. People claim he just wants attention, but even if I don't give it to him, he'll still whine. It won't matter what any of us do.
I feel like you are trying to act like me when I expose what you do.
How much stupidity and sadness does this world needs from you?

========================= 

Request done.

My goodness, that was the most stupidest non-sense I've ever seen.
To help further prove 'wwwarea's points:

Here:
http://wwwarea.deviantart.com/journal/HOLY-F-K-UPDATE-UPDATE-563327601
http://wwwarea.deviantart.com/journal/Why-I-Didn-t-Start-the-Drama-or-Dramas-564166964
http://multiversefeeling.blogspot.com/2015/08/remradioheadfan96-or-channeleven-history.html

There is many more where this came from!

It's beyond insanity for him to act like 'wwwarea' is going to stalk him and so, considering he (Channeleven) is the one that has been monitoring 'wwwarea' and me for weeks and months before!
Including the fact that Channeleven has always been picking fights with 'wwwarea''s for some of his stamps and journals.

No comments:

Post a Comment