Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Horse News - Review

http://worldsoffurry.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/horse-news-review/

This one guy decided to ask me if He can repost this, and even edit it.. I said, yes, I can.

By the way man, nice picture!


-The original one no longer exist here on this page. It's hidden in another draft now.








Extra Notice: What Horse-News.net did to me was very unpleasant. There actions were very hurtful, hypocritical, and in poor taste. Anyone who gets linked here from that website should not listen to it. I highly suggest being very open, and focus on the idea of a better, loving tolerated world.

There purpose, and insults are very biased and failed to prove any of there points about me.
Any educated person shall know that science, knowledge, etc, etc will always be more important than "biased opinions". Unless your opinions is just plain, harmless interests.

I will say, they only made SOME good points, such as my spelling mistake about how I spelled "retarded" wrong, but them just pointing one spelling error out and putting it out for the public to laugh at (I already corrected the word), isn't necessary.

I will say, them being very closed about other people just proves more of my main, general point about the fandom though. I am not against the fandom, I'm just bringing out how big of a lie "tolerance" is these days.

CC - No-Derivatives Attribution
None of this can be modified, including deleting part of it, then republishing it.

2 comments:

  1. Clearly this was the mature and adult thing to do in this situation. This in no way makes you look childish or foolish. Well done, sir. You have set the new standard for how to deal with people freely expressing themselves when you don't like what they are expressing. Because after all, everybody has the freedom to express themselves so long as what they express isn't negative or harmful in any way. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

    And now, a joke: Why was Long John Silver buried on a hill? Because he died!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to add a correction: It looks like you were joking on the first part too.

      And honestly, when people talk trash about other people's likes, interest, etc, etc. I do think there needs to be some law protecting it, it's like the "Hate Speech" issue with the government.. They prevent hate speech away from funerals, for example. Yet, Hate speech is HIGHLY connected to suicide, major pain, etc. I have heard this around, and saw videos too.
      Yet for other "laws", people have rights to use "settings" through communications, on the Internet, for example.

      Speaking of no law, and for any expression, people can obviously judge and criticize idiots for starting a war based of biased feelings, in the first (or second) place.

      And yet, it's not really news for a website to claim it's news.. This reminds me of fake news: "Breaking news: wwwarea iz ah fag". That just isn't news honestly.
      When a website is very immature to other people, I will judge it no matter how "butt-hurt" they are about seeing my own random info about it. And since it talks about me, I will totally respond if I have too.

      I don't give a crap if it originate from "4chan" or whatever, it's still a delusional site.

      Delete