Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What Does it Mean to Have a "World Issue" Tag on my Blog?

Some (Or it's just this one guy) people are thinking that some of my blog posts "doesn't" belong in the "World Issue" tag (Or whatever it was).

I disagree, what do I mean by "World Issue"?
Issues that happen on this world.

So if I bring out a problem that society on this world has, that is a "World Issue".
When I talk about some large fandom in this world, possibly connected to a larger issue like "hatred", that is a "World Issue".

It often is based off a possible large problem on this world.

That is all. Now ignorance virus, begone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please try to be more matured next time when commenting.
      So I must be hated for criticizing real problems found in Society?
      Guess I'm a "world issue" for judging racism, sexism, hatred, etc then.. No, Not really.
      Honestly, if you don't have anything nice to say, I suggest to not bother commenting then... Tuxxy.

      Delete