Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wow, Just Wow...

You know when someone gets so mad at you, that they try to find random stuff this person likes, then bring it out as a "flaw"? Probably to piss the guy off?

We have the failure of the world, "MLPcritic" and other people, making fun of me for liking wolves...

Yeah...

Coming from people who like ponies.

"I AM FLUTTERHYLOVE, I THINK ITz BaD TO LIKE WOLFIES BUT NOT PONIEZ!!"

-One example of a selfish ignorant failure.
Edit: Also, thinks that liking "CGI, pictures, etc" is "perverted". Honestly, there is no "normal" nor that anyone wants to actually fall in-love with 2D pictures, because those 2D pictures form, "living creatures" in the person's head.. Edit done.

We also have this thing down here, which the person always fail to follow:
"One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself."

This is one of the reasons why I take that Golden Rule thing very seriously.
Maybe it should be an actual Law everywhere. Offending others for who they are, is offensive.
One idiot thought "I had no right to be offended" (I obviously do when it comes to attacking others) or something... Yeah, I vote for the Law.


Edit: 5/21/2014

Edit 7/13/2014: Yeah of course, Tuxxy reacts to this too. Edit done




So we got an update from the "greatest "critic" of the world"!
He thinks that if I am offended, then my info doesn't count.
He also thinks that he was never "butthurt" (A really stupid man-made term) when he first wrote his pathetic article.

So there you have it, if I do something similar, the "amazing "critic"" would say: "I'm butthurtz" and acts like:
  1. He's never did the same thing
  2. Somehow, my information "doesn't" count and thinks me being offended "debunks" my claims
  3. Calls himself a "critic".
 I think this guy is one hell of a troll. And trust me, trolls always love using "butthurt" as an excuse.

Also, look here.


Copyright - wwwarea
You are not allowed to re-publish this on the following sites:
derpibooru.org
equestriagaming.com
horse-news.net
twitter.com
For other sites, please ask.

Unless, they follow a clear example of Fair Use. Posting without any purpose attached, doesn't fall under fair use, nor does biased/critique-abuse posts count.

I do not claim Copyright over certain content stuff like Twitter, and some content within the snapshot-edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment