Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Again, Not a Wolfaboo and Other Further Commentary and Criticism

Replying to this filth:

http://funnelvortex.deviantart.com/journal/RE-I-m-Not-A-Wolfaboo-commentary-557642327
"Just for some info, wwwarea is a deranged wolfaboo who has a loooong history with ChannelEleven. It all started with my anti-Sonic.exe stamp, which wwwarea had a HUGE problem with."
Considering I'm not a wolfaboo (and I already explained why and will explain again down in this article)
It actually never started with that. Because he wasn't in there (I don't even remember what was first according to the history I've made on my blog.)
And all I did was disagree with it, and argue why it was biased to bash something that wasn't your kind of style. Then you blocked me Funnel, and since you didn't respect my speech, I just made a reaction so you wouldn't hide and censor me there.
Oh, did I mention the person also hide my comments too for kindly disagreeing?
"Again with you and your constant essays"
Just like you.
"Because you can't handle the truth"
"My opinionz are truth beczuaes I saidz so"
*Failed to give out any proof on why*
"No! Only listen to all the nice things I say about myself! It is not like I am delusional and other's opinion on me is meaningless!"
Failed to argue.
Next
"Actually, Area. I showed him the stamp. And I did not stalk your page, your stamps just come up in my inbox from stamp groups"
Still doesn't change the fact that REM could of ignored it.
And you could of too.
"No he doesn't. He only criticizes fanatics. And he does not slander or attack people. Only gives criticism to people who deserve it."
He slanders me a lot. He really does, he calls me "wolfaboo" when I'm not, etc. Basically mostly by the delusional belief that 'over-obsessed' or 'obsssed' = "same".
Those people don't deserve it. And he really does attack people, him doing that crap to people = attacking, etc.
He claims I "attack" people though for a mature disagreement, and you blocked me just because I disagreed with your '.EXE sucks stamp.
Also, those fans who 'defend' art style don't count as attack. They are defending, people have a right to do that.
"Actually he couldn't care less. He only goes after rabid fans. Even if they are from his own fandoms."
No he doesn't. He even went after me, who never attacked anyone for disliking, etc. And insult (and stereotype) the WHOLE fandom, etc.
Also check out the history on my blog.
"No, he said he did not like the artstyle and you went apeshit. And is everything you don't like a religion to you?"
No he kept saying the art-style was a "flaw", etc. It's like you don't know his history much. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't since you blindly defend him a lot.
"A 239 year old piece of paper! Just 'cause."
Holy.. fuck. So you don't respect freedom of speech I see.
"Much like yourself?"
I'm not even obsessed with RL wolves in RL or even on the Internet. But even if I was obsessed, I wouldn't be over-obsessed which is beyond obsessed.
I also do not treat them as superior. Never once argued that wolves are better than all other animals. I personality like them more, but that's not the same thing. Liking is personality, and everyone has a certain personality that leads to liking people/animals or things more than the other.
But that doesn't mean you are (arguing wise) treating them as superior.
"If you are not sure why are you posting this? And the idea of any animal being equal to humans is absurd, and yes, it makes you an 'aboo"
I'm posting this because people has abused the word "wolfaboo" to things that are harmless, creative, etc.
There are two types:
1. A real wolfaboo in denial.
2. A sane wolf fan who doesn't want any slander and defends creative freedom because it's unfair to label random free, creative, and open minded wolf stuff as "wolfaboo" yet, if something isn't about wolves, it doesn't have a term. But if it involves wolves, (just like anything else), it's a "wolfaboo" now?
That's very unfair.
"It doesn't make you a wolfaboo, but defending it rabidly makes you a fantard. And you defend the movie so viciously you very well fit the description of a fantard. And you only like it because of your obsession for wolves."
I didn't defend it 'rabidly', I'm just a guy who likes to speak up a lot, with deep research, etc. And also "fantard" (A really stupid made up term) may have nothing to do with 'wolfaboo' either.
Liking a movie because of wolves =/= wolfaboo. Otherwise, liking a movie for it's story equals storyaboo. Or any 'aboo'. Sorry but people have a personal reason to like something and wolves is one of them. The term for that is highly unfair and selfish. Yes I love it not only because of wolves, but the character's personal appearance too. And if that's wolfaboo, then you are a sonicaboo.
"Yes, but most people in the right mind don't engage in drama like you, and actually do shit that matters."
That has nothing to do with wolfaboo. Oh and considering you also engage into this drama.
That's a different story, and just because you don't like seeing that, doesn't mean you are right about me.
Stop being so picky and bias.

"Freedom of Speech gives you that right, and calling someone a "wolfaboo" for disagreeing back, is really immature, and insane." < Mine
"Much like yourself?"
Do I call people aboo when they maturely disagree with me? I'm not insane, and if you were sane and open, then you wouldn't get butthurt for me disagreeing with you on the Sonic.EXE stuff.
If you were also sane, you ALSO wouldn't be engaging with the white knights of REM against me.
"Only if it benefits you"
Cyberbullying is different.
Disagreeing with speech =/= violation of Free Speech.
Hell I never even said "Take down reviews", and hell, I didn't even put his shitty review in my 'History' list of REMRadioheadfan96. But I did put out his behavior though.

"No, this here is Mythbusters: www.imdb.com/title/tt0383126/ "
And you act like people have no right to bust myths outside. Sorry but they do. Deal with it, this is the Internet of where people can bust many myths and since it's a 'factual' list that deserves to be in Public Domain at the start of it existing.
Seriously you call that a 'mature' way of arguing? Why can't you accept real Freedom of Speech instead of telling me to 'shut up'? You're the one who don't respect it.
"Snarky emoticons of pwnage, ACTIVAAAAAATE!"
Really civil. *sarcasm*
"Again with your humanaboo shit. The only people who use that word are wolfaboos or animal rights activists. And also, wolfaboo was coined because the observed behavior of wolf fanatics is similar to rabid anime fans. While humanaboo was only coined because the wolf/animal fanatics got butthurt."
Again with your wolfaboo shit then. - It's a term that must exist if wolfaboo exist. We have a right to make up that term just as much as wolfaboo. Get over it.
And that doesn't make the definition flawed. Oh and people use 'wolfaboo' are humanaboos and human rights activists. But seriously, animal rights activist is a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. And if you can't respect that, then I'm proud to call you a humanaboo then.
And humanaboo was coined because of the fact that people promote harm to other animals, etc.
"butthurt" is not an excuse to debunk it, and I had a good reason to make it up.
And "fanatic" is made up by butthurt haters like you.
Oh and another thing, 'wolfaboo' is made up by 'humanaboos' then.
"But they are NOT humans."
That doesn't mean they don't have a right to live, etc.
"Because getting this defensive makes you look like an obsessed lunatic."
I guess getting defensive for homosexual rights, human rights, animal rights, marriage rights, and other freedom makes you an obsessed lunatic too then.
Oh and in other words, defending doesn't really make you an 'obsessed lunatic'. People like you who say that are just butthurt because they don't like being judged by the truth. Only ones who hate seeing that is butthurt or rabid haters like you.
They speak, others get to speak.
"My word is fact"
And how is it not?
"An asshole like yourself?"
"I think you are an asshole for speaking up and defending!" <You
Stop getting butthurt about people's freedom of speech to defend.
"Damage control."
What a shitty term, and because you are no different in your bigotry term of "wolfaboo" or the term it's self by butthurt 'humanaboos'.

"You can't simply make up your own dictionary and say they are the same because you want them to be the same." < mine
"Once again wwwarea refers to his bible."
"Fuck the dictionary, I will decide what I want English and meaning to be over other people because I want to!" < You
Thanks for admitting to be bigoted as you don't accept real words and their meanings and instead admitted to make up stuff out of your own ego head.
"And you are not one of those people"
Never once said wolves are better than other animals as an argument.
"What?"
If I want to save wolves because they are my favorite animal, then I have a right. That's not wolfaboo or else you are a gameaboo for spending money on games instead of donating to kids in Africa.
But really, to be an 'aboo' closer with that, you must interfere with other people saving what they want to save.
"Yeah, except one thing: wolves are not pets."
That still doesn't change it. Wolves can still be personality special, even if they don't have them as pets.
"You mean like how you defended illicitvirus for getting it off to naked children? And yes, these people are hurting someone: themselves. Often people need to be saved from themselves."
Off-topic now?
No, justice is about saving others from OTHERS, (If you are still talking about the illicitvirus thing oh and victim things is when things get morally bad in my own belief.
And no, being happy with what you love doing, doesn't mean you are hurting yourself. If you depend on what people think about them, that is clearly their own fault.
"wwwarea defending otherkin, guys! And yes, it is unhealthy and delusional. Being a wolf is not great, in fact wolves have hardly any free will and are mostly mindless drones. If you want to be like that, then yeah, you do have an unhealthy delusion."
Actually yes, I defend otherkin. Deal with it.
No it's not unhealthy, I already proved it can make someone happy (healthy) but if you make someone feel bad for doing something that may not even effect their lives in a bad way, then you are making them unhealthy. And maybe the idea of being a human is delusional; like you could be a ball of light in the body instead.
Humans don't have free will either. Or much. And you don't know that, they can learn from humans, etc. And humans are not special.
Besides, I want to be an anthropomorphic wolf (either two legs or four). Which btw, does have "more" (spiritually theory) wise..
Besides again, if someone wants to be a 'limited' life form (Humans are limited too), then it's healthy as the life form, otherwise, you are saying wolves are unhealthy.
"Why did this movie inspire you and not more top-notch better quality movies? Because it is about wolves? And if you want a movie about wolves to inspire you then WHY Alpha And Omega? Why not other animated movies about talking wolves/animals like "Balto" or things of the like? Why Alpha and Omega? The movie isn't even good! Even if the characters were humans it still would be a pretty mediocre film."
That is nothing but your shitty opinion. If it makes me creative, look at new things, then it's good. It does not need to have a record PZARZ graphics to be "better". Alpha and Omega has a lot of personification, Balto didn't come first, and barely has any personality (It's barely the same). Someone could grow up with Balto more and that's fine, but NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOU.
"The movie isn't even good!" so you force your personal opinion on me?
Still your arguable opinion.
You shouldn't argue based off your personal perception.

If you make me change for who I am, then I won't be as happy to draw, models, music, etc.
"The film company knows how to pander to a cult demographic, such as wolfaboos. Just like how a lot of shows and movies these days pander to the SJW crowd."
Failure of proof. Considering most fans are not wolfaboos too.
"One of his watchers is an A&O fan and he doesn't give a shit."
Giving a shit =/= wolfaboo.
"Much better quality material."
Your personal opinion isn't a fact. And considering, that means Alpha and Omega is better than old films because it's higher graphics, etc. And comparing story doesn't change the quality.
You know if I had to depend...
"The word you are looking for is 'SonicFag"
Or sonicaboo, which you are one since you act like it's "omz betterz". Hell, I never even once said Alpha and Omega was 'better' than anything. (Or worse)
Though critique (graphic bugs, plot holes, etc.) may depend on the amount.
"It panders to them"
No it doesn't. You don't even have proof. And no, 'anthropomorphic wolves' =/= wolfaboo.
"We never said it had one."
And I said because 'superior' is probably a requirement to be a wolfaboo. Sooo
"Which is why they banned you from fanpop, because they do not like wolfaboos, like you, tainting their fan group."
They banned me (including some people against me) because of the fact that I and some others broke the rules by making articles about people (Like you do on DA), personality insult (Like you do), etc. I wouldn't do that there anymore. Also I don't think you know them.
But me defending and disagreeing it's self, fanpop said 'Debates' are allowed as long if there are no 'personal insults', etc.
Also, even the fans there wouldn't like you because you always bring back old pasts like that out of spite.
"You are the one who is being a dick."
So disagreeing by criticizing back = dick?
REM just keeps going around and likes to attack artist intention and attack people who defend it. That's being a dick. Standing up against him being a dick =/= dick.
Funny how you now know that he didn't simply say "I don't like it" now. And still defend him.
"He never did."
He said stuff about 'many', etc. (I kinda forgot the other quote I quoted..)
"You did not make it clear."
A person with a bigger brain could figure it out. Only REM (and maybe you) couldn't figure it out so far.
"With no effort."
Adding hair, different shapes, etc. for unique appearances = effort.
Making them all the same (Realism) = less effort; less creativity.
If they all looked the same, then you damn right that the movie is very forgettable. But thanks to the existing characters, they remembered by more people. Even the story has some value.
Note: Going for realism is fine, but in terms of remember, it could really depend.
"You missed the point."
How?
"Once again, wolves are not pets. And there are many places where wolves are overpopulated and need to be hunted to thin their numbers."
The idea of "pets" is only a belief. It's still interfering if you have a cat forced to live with you.
You can still "interfere" even without pets without harm.
Oh and apparently with your last part, you now promote interfering by hunting. Way to go!
"And if you link it is always true?"
And if REM sends a link, is it always true?
At least most links I sent has directly debunk claims, etc. Example: Sending a news article to a person committing suicide due to cyberbullying is proof that cyberbullying can sometimes cause suicide.
"DISREGARDED BECAUSE IT DOESNT FIT MY DELUSION!"
Proof? :)
At least I'm basing off articles with new research and studies unlike your "OMZ I CAN"T STANZ IT! YOU ARE DELUZION *LALALLALALA*" crap.
"Hybrids =/= wolves. Hybrids are just dogs with some wolf genes if anything."
Well honestly that's kinda true. But like you said, they are part wolf. Hell, isn't 'wolf' and 'dog' man made? I mean, then again, genes are probably different though, but they all may have very close intelligence to learn. I think I once heard that wolves have even more intelligence more than dogs, but I still need to research that one.
"Did you even read?"
I think. But I think I heard criticism that the 'discovery' was false.
After all, it could be said that 'nobody knows'.
"So basically you are saying a tiger or lion is the same as your pet cat now?"
Believe it or not, people has been getting close to success with 'owning' a tiger these days.. Not sure on Lions though.
"Because hybrids are pretty much closer to dogs."
Proof? And still, dogs were probably still once wild, etc.
"No, they had a common ancestor that is now extinct."
Which is a theory perhaps? And of course it's 'extinct'.
And considering, this ancestor, probably looked like a wolf. (Look at some dogs)
OH, I was just looking for 'oldest dogs' in terms of evolution and accidentally found this: http://news.discovery.com/animals/pets/oldest-dog-turns-out-to-be-a-wolf-150205.htm
Oops.
Other things:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_domestic_dog
http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat56/sub362/item1505.html
"Once again, a common ancestor that is extinct."
It's only a theory still. And heard that it was criticized (if I'm thinking of the same thing) and also, this 'ancestor' could of came from a wolf too...
"Huskies are not wolves."
Missed the point, I was talking about that in terms of 'evolution' and the fact that huskies are a very old dog type. Which looks close to a wolf. While 'not a wolf', the shape and evolve looks close.
"Which also means dogs =/= wolves."
Missing the point again.
I'm saying that a wolf could become a 'pet' more safe in terms of another evolution, etc.
Like the possible last time.
"Afraid of the term 'wolfaboo'? How sheltered are you?"
I do not want it to be used against people who has a right to defend (Freedom of Speech, debate) and only allow 'haters' to speak (That's not fair).
I do not want it to be used against anthropomorphic freedom.
I do not want it to be used against people who (in a harmless way) wants to be a wolf, or so.
I do not want it to be used against any other freedom.
The term is so over-used that it's became an unfair term that did nothing but tries to make the wolf fandom look very boring, while cats, dogs, etc. are all open and free because assholes like you didn't fucking ruin (or tried ruining) them.
"He was being sarcastic."
Can you be sarcastic and mocking at the same time?
"Cataboos, horsaboos, foxaboos. They exist. But their numbers are much less than those of wolfaboos."
And I already said "Oh yes the terms exist I believe, but it's never much used."
And no. Cats for example are very popular, etc. And 'no one' cares.
"Do you even know what he means by that?"
Acting like your lifestyle is "normal" and calling others "weird" is unfair.
"Fapping to naked children and believing to be married to a cartoon horse is totally normal!"
Guess what? It is. (I do not know about naked children though) but being married to a cartoon horse? Yes because it's a reflection off personality, and having a personality IS the normal thing; being who you are. You can have the "grossest" "fetish" and it's still normal. (Gross is subjective, not a fact).
People are different, and even the things you selfishly hate counts.
"But they are NOT the same. So stop pretending like they are."
1. 'Dog' and 'Wolf' are terms. 2. I already figured they have different terms in times in there genes, etc. So why are you saying I'm believing they are 100% the same? They "are" in terms of similar stuff in at least some ways. 3. They both are still canine.
I already know that the wild wolf is very different than a dog, but it's all a mental evolution too. Like I am depending on how it works, etc.
"Oh the glorious research!"
So.. I guess research doesn't count and your making up mind does instead?
"An extinct common ancestor"
Skipping as I already explained this.

"I'm sure taming wolves and having a long range of evolution (like last time) could eventually 'change' that.
There is also history of wolves themselves being trained a time." < Mine
"Really?"
I feel like I or you are saying the same things twice.
But yes, otherwise.. how did we get dogs? Or cats? (Cats were wild too)

"Because it doesn't support me."
While it still doesn't change the fact that you can still get evidence on your side..
And you are no different.
"I read it, the results seem pretty skewed."
And how? Funny though when I say that to REM's links, you freak out. But I guess it's alright if you do it because of you hmm? *sarcasm*
"DISREGARDING!"
Really?
"Wolves and dogs are not the same."
Remember what I said: "Of course, it's not surprising to believe they are not 100% the same"
If you are saying they are 100% separated, then that gives dogs AND wolves a bad name. I am explaining it's like a mix between 25% to 75% maybe.
"What you are not showing is what often happens to people who interact with wolves, or wild animals in general. I am sure these people in the pictures are fine, but only because they most likely have tranquilizers and medical supplies on standby. This does not change the fact wolves are still wild animals, not matter how "tamed" they may be."
You don't know that.
And just because they are "wild" doesn't mean it's different all of a sudden.
Some wild animals in the real world has been taken care of fine, etc.
And again, wild or not, it's still possible at times (Maybe it depends on a wolf due to some research) humans can still interact with them at times. Especially thanks to that research (Learn from humans) you now deny.

"Turn off your computer"
Can't stand the truth I see. That argument does not help for many reasons.
Many peolpe need a social life, uploading doxing information won't stop, talking and leaving shit about others won't stop, speech can effect people's brain and 'choice', etc.
"Because the dictionary is my bible!"
Since you will say the same thing, I'll just say the same thing again:
""Fuck the dictionary, I will decide what I want English and meaning to be over other people because I want to!" < You
Thanks for admitting to be bigoted as you don't accept real words and their meanings and instead admitted to make up stuff out of your own ego head."
"Are you seriously still rambling on about this?"
Ever heard of conclusion messages before?
"Not as much as wolves can be."
I think I heard reports that there was more kills with dogs than wolves.
"Hybrids are not wolves. They are more dog than wolf. I said this before."
Missing the point.
"Because they are?"
Bullshit. The only fucking animal in the world that people are overly strict about are wolves. Even more than human animals probably.
Strict may lead to a lot of this maybe. And strict did lead to a lot of hatred.
"Spirituality relates to this, how?"
Spirituality can connect to new discoveries about wolves, dogs, etc.. Example: I hear a dog was able to save someone (An idea that dogs have souls and free will?). ..Even wolves maybe (I can't remember the stories so much though however). Note: I still believe all creatures have souls.
"Like you should be doing?"
I am with REM's, sometimes even mine maybe.
"Will you just move on to something else, already? This is getting old."
Oh are we done now? Are we on another journal?
It's my journal still, my style (Bad grammar isn't a style I think), etc.
"Rude? RUDE? RUDE!?
www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-ne…
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic…
Yeah, I think this is a little more than being "rude""
I meant attacking, killing, etc.
And like I said. That's a 'some' report.
"Please note the "maybe""
Just being honest and safe.

""Because you are"
Am I a super rabid wolf fan who will always spread lies about wolves, etc? Just because I said so, and go "lalalalalal" on news, reports, etc.? Does it actually look like that? Even I was open about the source of dogs and wolves, etc.
Do I go out and claim "WOVLZS ARE BETTERZ THAN HUMANS AND OTHERZ ANIMALZ"? Do I?
And with that (Yes, a requirement), do I even talk about realism wolves all the time? Do you see that?
Hell, I already am aware that the people (The 'wolves') from Alpha and Omega isn't exactly real life wolves, but are anthropomorphic, etc. In fact, that's what I strongly accept of them and while that, I already know the possible difference.
etc?
"If you seriously think ChannelEleven is fine with those fandoms then you do not know jack shit about him."
Wow. So he's even worse. I guess he wants all of them to be boring, forgettable, and shitty as possible.
And of course I don't know jack shit about him because I don't stalk his life on social media (at least not so much? idk. honest and safe.) unlike him. He documents (stalks) me, and keeps updating the article. Even wrote a journal against me on a stamp that wasn't even directed at him, etc.
"The term has been around a long time."
Either my bad in terms that he 'accepts' the made up term, or he 're-made' it up for his new 'REM dictionary'.

"And yes, since he gets to judge the wolf fandom, people are allowed to judge back considering judging in the first place like that shows you don't respect it." < Mine
"Thanks for finally admitting it."
I'm probably thinking again. But I mean if he gets to, I get to back.
But he doesn't have a right to dictate it and be an ass about it.
"No, only wolfaboos."
Bullshit. It still is. A lot of the things he attacks has nothing to do with wolfaboos it's self.


"Long story short, wwwarea is a wolf fanatic and down right ignorant. He constantly damage controls and downplays the cold hard truth about wolves. 

NOTE: Wolves are not evil by any means, they are animals. Wild animals. While wolves and dogs have a common ancestor, dogs are way different since they have been domesticated for thousands of years. 


I have not done a commentary on this guy before, I normally do not do commentaries on people. But I felt the need to step in this one time."
Long story short? FunnelVortex is a rabid sonic and a rabid hater of other people who is delusional by believing that I'm "delusional" because he/she wants to.
And pretends he/she knows every single part about every single wolf inside and out and pretend she knows the "truth".

While 'wild' is just a term, you are basically nearly saying what I was accepting at times of the article. Though the 'ancestor' thing is based off 'theories' and since Funnel has missed the point of some parts of what I said too.

Or you could of just avoided the drama after you blocked me for disagreeing.


--Also check out the history of REM. It's also updated in case past viewers didn't see them! Might be updated again soon after writing this!
http://multiversefeeling.blogspot.com/2015/08/remradioheadfan96-or-channeleven-history.html

And yes, I might share it on other article websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment