Thursday, September 3, 2015

Funnel Depending on Popualrity and Pretends his Beliefs are "fact" over mine, etc. - Reaction

 Reacting to this: Re: Otherkin
EVERY FUCKING JOURNAL I MAKE IS STALKED.
If I can't accept myself and that I'm "delusional" for having my own spiritual beliefs, then even more, this world is just a dream, then what is the point of being happy in life?

And one last note:

This (My 'Otherkin?' journal) wasn't directed at FunnelVortex.

Even if it was, the only directed part would be one tiny part of this journal.
---Whatever

"Only because they want to pretend that they have the souls of cool animals (or mythological creatures that don't exist like Dragons). " 
Fictional or not, the multiverse theory is real, the spiritual world can be anything you want. So why is that somehow a "problem"?
 

Wanting is also based off heart and spirituality.

"
nd for another example, I have seen a group of Sonic otherkin who believe Mob...."
What is real? First of all, I don't believe in history like that, but then again, it's said that 'past' and 'future' doesn't exist, and that everyone was created by beliefs (That is a real big thing going on), so I can't even be sure.
But I was aiming more of the general spiritual soul thing.
1. The mind is real, so it's real there.
2. Spirituality may be real, and so could be the spiritual world (Which is considered not only real, but even more real) and since it's anything your heart desires, then that means anything can be real there.
3. If I believe in the multiverse theory, then I have to believe that Sonic is (unfortunately..) real there.
There is no culture in the world that would accept otherkin.
If they won't accept, then I don't see why I should accept society then.
Where is the proof that souls are humans, or that spirits are human, etc? Nobody knows really. So why should I accept them then?
Yeah, I think humans have human souls, and animals have animal souls. Souls are specific. If a human had a wolf soul then they would have the mind of a wolf, too small to fit in the human brain, which would make them mentally retarded. Oh wait... sounds like every wolfaboo out there.
How do you know 'souls are specific'? You don't know that. A soul is just a soul using a human as it's vehicle.
And it could be that a soul can have memories of wolf, and if inserted into a bigger intelligent head, it would increase and still have memories but with even more maybe.
So 'mentally retarded' = wolfaboo now?
"Likewise, a complex human mind couldn't fit into a wolf's brain."
A small thing can still fit into a "larger" package. Then after, it could grow inside.
Clearly Vortex, you have no idea how spirituality and souls work. Nobody does.
It's clearly just a belief so in other words, you are just forcing your beliefs on me and mocking others for having different beliefs.
Let me guess, a wolf? Why the fuck would you want to be a wolf? Life as wolf would fucking suck.
1. If someone wants to be one, then get over it. You can't dictate that.
2. Not even exactly (Though wolves could spirituality have more stuff than we know of) wolves, but 'more intelligent' (I already explained this somewhere else).
If you read my comment tag I state that I am SBNR: "Spiritual But Not Religious." If this journal is aimed at me you are doing it wrong. Also, as you said, nobody knows how the spiritual world works. And you don't know either.
Spirituality accept souls I think.
Like I said, this has nothing to do with you.
And of course I don't know maybe (Though oneness does), but it doesn't hurt to hold on to it like religion because hey, in religion, they probably don't 100% know either. Not even the type of atheists believe ghosts are not real, a God not real, etc.
I agree. Just not in the way you think.
A soul: A "ball" of energy with memories. All animals have those. If you switch, you could still have them, but gain new memories with them.
By the way did I mentioned that this is more about therianthropy when it comes to souls and non-human animals?

"AKA Delusional."
Proof that it's "delusional"?

 You clearly don't know. Otherwise it's like saying believing in God is delusional just because you don't believe in it.
Because you forcing your beliefs that spirit and soul = "human body" or just "human" is not only self-centered and stupid, but probably delusional instead. Even the idea that this universe is fixed, and not a dream because there is a lot of evidence for that too.Truth: The 'intelligence' we have is not called 'human'. It's called amount (or somewhat shift due to the fact that animals can do stuff we can't to).
The human body just happens to have that.
While on another planet, an entire different creature may have a very similar amount and shift. Or hell, even more than us.
So no, I'm not. It's called a belief, that could be true, because nobody knows accept higher beings somewhere possibly..
I believe I will get 72 virgins if I blow up buildings.
Ridicule now? Stop being a troll and learn to be mature. Because it's true, a good open minded person wouldn't act like that to someone in a "debate" (It really wasn't one actually at first.)
Sounds like typical New Age bullshit
And it's not bullshit.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10451983/Do-we-live-in-the-Matrix-Scientists-believe-they-may-have-answered-the-question.html
http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/dreams-are-real-say-scientists/
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/
And I'll rather believe in that instead of the Old Age bullshit. Considering nobody yet, understands matter, and it may not even be real due to this a very interesting study about it.
I explained it pretty well with the "Sonic" example.
AKA, bigots and assholes who bash something because it's that different when in reality, according to all spiritual theories, heaven, multiverse, ghosts, dreams, etc.
That may be real. Anything could be. The only reason you have is that it seems "weird" to some, etc.
But what is "weird" and "normal"?
Oh wait, it's all a selfish belief to treat some individuals are "better" when they aren't.
So it is okay if I think I am a Sonic soul?
If "you" have a spirit or soul (you?) and it can be anything you want it to be (Because it could be the case) and if the spiritual world is real (which likely is), then yes it is.
In my next life, I am going to be Sonic!
More delusions that you know everything about the spiritual world, afterlife, etc. When in reality, you actually don't since that belief you have is based off a small belief from people who thinks "weird" is automatically "fail" or so.
If you really want to be a Sonic guy, I don't care because like I said, you can be anything you want in the after life.
If you believe in Heaven, then trust me mate, Heaven isn't only about you.
So wwwarea admits he lives in a dreamworld.
Again, closed minded based off old age theories that isn't proven true.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10451983/Do-we-live-in-the-Matrix-Scientists-believe-they-may-have-answered-the-question.html
http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/dreams-are-real-say-scientists/
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/
It isn't. No culture in the world believes half the crap Otherkin crank out.
Depending on popularity I see.
This is why you are delusional.
Popularity =/= science, observation.
So if I think real hard I can morph into a cat creature? Okay, that sounds like a disturbing thought.
Disturbing, maybe you are disturbing for drawing anything Sonic, or human.
Reality: Disturbing is just subjective, and nothing fact. Nothing good to based on.
It is called reality for one. The Physical is made of atoms and particles and is governed by forces like gravity and dark energy. I do not think the Physical really is affected by, or cares about, the thoughts of one person that resides on one little planet amongs the billions of other galaxies.
1. That's your belief, that isn't proven.
2.Matter is still a theory apparently. And yet, that still doesn't disprove the other thing.
3. There is a shit ton of evidence that this reality is created by thoughts, beliefs, etc.
Example: http://www.joeseeber.com/law-of-attraction-proof/
Ever heard of the 'Law of Attraction'? Oh wait you probably not only not believe that, but you bash others for believing in that and pretend your beliefs are "fact" when you don't know that.
You are honestly citing a tumblr user? No shit there is no disorder called Special Snowflake Syndrome! It is internet slang! Only a complete idiot would have to explain that.
Depending on 'Where'. Like as if all the scientific theories were based off it, then it's "auto" "bullshit". >_>
Besides, that part is a reaction to the fact that Otherkin haters (including the actual guy I dealt with) using it.
Free thinking? You said in another blog you do not believe in free will. How can you free think without free will? I also like how you hit the word "soul" around like a volleyball like you do not know what you are saying!

It looks like wwwarea is another delusional New Age looney. I know I am Spiritual But Not Religious, but idiocy is found in EVERY group. Hell, one of the people I know in RL is a New Ager and they are not so pretensions and ignorant like Area is. 

These New Age types can be fun to mess with...
I mean 'free' as in free flow of nature. That's obviously real. And I am not 100% clear on Free Will anyway.
And you clearly don't know what YOU are saying about 'soul'.

It looks like Funnel is another delusional Old Age loony who can't even spell 'loony' right.
And clearly don't realized that new age =/= religious. Yet, religion isn't even loony either.
"And I think it's idiotic because I said so!" <You
And clearly the idea that I'm "ignorant, and prestension" is bullshit. In fact, when you are more free and conneciton, it would lead to more free.
In the spiritual world, you could be anything, and that means anything, with the theory of matter, dreams, spiritual world (or could that be the same, who knows?), etc. Because saying "Umm only to what I think isn't weird" doesn't help your argument.

People like you are just bullies who likes to mess with people for believing in new theories, etc. Becuase you saying it's Bullshit" as a "fact" makes you an ignorant anti-science, and anti-curiosity, idiot.

Now just leave me alone and learn to realize that you are closed minded and only depend on popularity just because you say so.
Closed minded loony.

--

"Note: I have stalkers here, I wouldn't surprised if those assholes made another reaction. Even if I don't mention them." <MINE

Here you go!

"I know that one guy won't (I think) but the stalkers I have, might." <MINE

You're welcome. 

"If they do, please ignore them. They will just force their personal non-sourced beliefs on other people." <MINE

Non-Sourced? K then. 
Your the one who failed to prove your points and admitted to take your arguments based off "popular opinion".

No comments:

Post a Comment