Friday, September 4, 2015

Re: Otherkin (Round 2)

http://funnelvortex.deviantart.com/journal/RE-Otherkin-Round-2-558124314

Despite that I said the journal isn't directed at him, he didn't even mention that.
I assume it's because he's a troll and a sadistic to hurt other people's spiritual beliefs and themselves..

Well, here I go and note, I am defending myself deep with this because it's always how I think.
If it's wrong for me to have this believe, then so is religion, non-religion spirituality, etc.
Though what I have my connect with those two. And spirituality can probably be many types.

This is his title for his reaction. And no, I am not depending on popularity. You just made a false accusation.
Then what's this? "It isn't. No culture in the world believes half the crap Otherkin crank out."
in reaction to this:
"Again, closed minded based off old age theories that isn't proven true.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10451983/Do-we-live-in-the-Matrix-Scientists-believe-they-may-have-answered-the-question.html
http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/dreams-are-real-say-scientists/
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/"
That's popular depending from your quote.
You posted it on the Internet, dude. People are going to see it.
Then I guess "stalking" doesn't exist. Moderating someone on the Internet then doing action = stalking.
That is not a reliable website.
It isn't? You are very unreliable. And back to the link, it still doesn't change the fact that it can still make a point, and bring up new theories, etc.
 Oh really? Because this popped up after I accused you of defending Otherkin, which you then admitted to, proving me right. And even then, I accused you of defending Otherkin because you implied it in your other journal.
Umm, you mean on the first journal with the question mark? Actually no, it was from a comment I hid on the wolfaboo myths stamp.
 Even if it was you, the reaction wasn't mentioning your name. And of course, you would probably have still started it.
The multiverse may or may not exist. And if there are other universes, I highly doubt they are like "other universes" you see in Saturday Morning cartoons. If anything, other universes would be quite different. 
Just because we can't see it yet, doesn't mean it's not real autoamtilcy.
And actually according to the multiverse theory, it's an infinite parallels of realities.
It's pretty much that 'anything you think about' is real in another universe.
Bullshit? Then.. where is your reliable link then?
What is real is real. BTW nice of you to cut out my whole statement.
Nope, because it's actually a very good question due to so much research, more scientific discoveries, and very well thought-out theories.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/natasha-dern/reality-illusion_b_847079.html
We don't fully know reality actually. Just like the matter theory, etc.

Popularity =/= science, observation.
"No culture in the world believes half the crap Otherkin crank out."Has nothing to do with 'science, and observation'.
That's just popular belief. Hence, why you depend on popularity.


"You mean like the Law Of Attraction? Yeah, that is total bullshit. "
One book isn't very good actually. There is a lot of evidence for it.
Maybe you don't really believe in real spirituality but here is why the Law of Attraction (Or better yet, 'beliefs create reality' sounds better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBT-TVAhM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAo5uLCPio
http://juicenothing.blogspot.com/2012/05/undeniable-proof-that-law-of-attraction.html
https://masteryofself.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/a-step-by-step-law-of-attraction-system-to-win-the-lottery-my-complete-secret-theta-method-revealed/
The last link. If you believe his story, then clearly it would probably change your mind.
Prediction what you will say: "That guy's a liar".
No one really knows what the spiritual realm/afterlife/whatever you want to call it is like. But we are here in the Physical, so Physical rules apply here and you just have to deal with it.
Of course 'nobody' knows but that doesn't mean it's bad to practice the faith.
And while nobody knows, you don't know either, and it seems illogical to say "You are not a spirit, it's not true in the world, etc." when in reality, you clearly don't know.
Because when in the body, the soul is still there and so is the spirit. When you sleep, your dreams could actually be in other realities, a spiritual world, or yet, your dreams could create reality!
Even I have experiences that I have shared before.. Some of my dreams matched with a lot of future and 'past-founds' when awake.

So you think Sonic is real?
Well.. I have to.

Plus the spiritual world thingy.
And the fact that a 'mind' is real; he's obviously real in the mind the second you think of him...

You have already made it clear that you dont.
don't*
Anyway, if society was open minded, then more people would be less misanthropic, and more happy to be one. Good thing I believe in separated societies.

I explain this below.

Yeah, I think humans have human souls, and animals have animal souls. Souls are specific. If a human had a wolf soul then they would have the mind of a wolf, too small to fit in the human brain, which would make them mentally retarded. Oh wait... sounds like every wolfaboo out there.
 'I think'
And I already explained that:
"How do you know 'souls are specific'? You don't know that. A soul is just a soul using a human as it's vehicle.
And it could be that a soul can have memories of wolf, and if inserted into a bigger intelligent head, it would increase and still have memories but with even more maybe.
So 'mentally retarded' = wolfaboo now?"

Limits = Physicial.
Soul is always unlimited, the soul in a wolf is no different except at that time, it is using a limited body. Just like how a soul for a human uses a limited body.
If a soul from a wolf went into a human body and was able to 'remember' the past life, you would not only remember it, but gain other intelligence thanks to the new body.
Hell even we don't know how the brain works fully.
It makes the most sense.
To your current belief.
Not what I believe, but okay.
K. Your religion is different. (Yes I said that since you call mine a religion.
And these people happen to gather up on Tumblr.
Like that really argues your point. Are you 12?
Flip that around, then it will be correct.
You are still saying that 'Mentally Retarded' = wolfaboo.
Wolf brains are less complex than humans. So wolves are unintelligent and can not support a human mind or personality. 
Soul =/= brain.
And you do?
Nope, and neither do you. But you can try to theorize it, and have faith. I gained a lot that can make sense.
And of course, when I express myself, you attack me and force your unsure crap on me which naturally made it more limited actually.
You mean the Otherkin? Otherkin is a Special Snowflake Cult that most grow out of by the time they are 16. If you are still think you are a rainbow-puking pink unicorn past that age then you need to grow up.
 A 'Special Snowflake' term is the most immature term to use yet. That doesn't fucking exist, it's not a real word.
Sorry buddy, but it's a spiritual belief like anything else. The thing I have connects with a lot of other spiritual beliefs and other beliefs, and it makes ZERO sense to treat that as "special" when in reality, it's another belief based off carful research.
All you do is make things up and treat people like crap because it's now considered "off" in your shitty beliefs.
Maybe YOU are a 'special snowflake' for YOUR spiritual beliefs then?

Fucking asshole. -.-
But YOU want to be.
Even though you already have read the other. Let's say I did. Is that automatically bad now? Is that considered 'special troll term here' now? Is that a special strange thing all of a sudden?
Please provide evidence.
In the multiverse, any body and shape can be possible. And through the spiritual world and your spirit, you can be anything you want it to be when you die. You create yourself through the consciousness, etc.
Uh, what?
I thought you were acting like a soul is only religious?
Though I kind of am religious too but still.
Neither do you.
Of course I don't either. But you can still have faith, and try to prove it, like any one else, and hang on to the 'faith belief'.
An actual "100% sure" belief is impossible for humans. Even this reality could be an illusion, and I say that because there was some scientific research questioning it and leading to new things involving that. And of course, we don't fully know how it works.
So if you call me "delusional", then you are clearly pretending you know everything. But you don't.
Proving, you are an asshole even more.
Has someone been watching too much "Soul Eater?" Sounds like it. Besides, this is starting to also sound like Scientology. 
Heard it, but never seen it.
Scientology? Isn't that a cult that made people kill others? I don't see how this idea leads to that.
Therians: Otherkin in denial.
>_>
Whatever buddy. Not like that makes it bad (IT'S SELF, DEPENDS) even if it's true.
Though here is something:
http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/differences-between-therians
To also let you know: I don't even go out and claim I'm "this". I'm the type of guy of 'could be' and 'want to be'. Which I think is a very normal part of a human mind, etc.
God is more so an interpretation of whatever the bigger picture may be. I may not belive in the Abrahamic God, but it makes more sense than what you believe in.
Like I said, you still don't know.
Calling someone delusional as if you know everything is pretty illogical. And honestly makes you an ass.
I never said the body and soul were the same thing. And I never said only humans had souls.
It sounded like you were due to 'similar' issues. Never said you said that only humans had them.
Events can both be completely random or influenced by other events. The universe is not fixed or a dream world. 
But do you even know what 'dreams' are?
Some suggest that they are alternative realities. In fact, dreams feel no different, etc. and that this place here, is all limited by beliefs just like how some dreams can be, etc.
Dreams are one of my favorite topics. :)
And for events, that could still be by a belief system in a way. Like dreams.
Did you make that up?
"Intelligence is Human" is made up. Try telling that to an alien in space with similar culture.

"A complex enough brain? Yes."
Humans happen to have a complex enough brain, while another species on another planet can have a very similar thing.
Shift? Is this more new-agey terminology?  
Your rude behavior toward "new-age" is very immature because you clearly don't know anything.
Maybe your stuff is some 'old-age' bullshit?
Either way, by shift, I meant that some animals can do stuff we animals can't.
That's why I said 'shift'.
Besides, do you even know what 'new age' means?
Depends on what you mean.
The things I have are not proven wrong.
Well you said you can believe whatever you want?
I mean you were making fun of me and saying something considered 'crazy' and you knew that, which you posted to make fun of me as if my belief somehow was "stupid" for the idiotic belief of "normal" or whatever the heck that is.
That is not science, it is all just a bunch of pseudoscience.
Actually it is. If it's not, then neither is that old age crap.
It's called 'theory' based off scientific experiments. And the articles did say 'science'. Are you going to decide now that they aren't?
I bet you don't know what science is. And yet, it's still an interesting theory that CAN make sense.
All completely unrelated things.
How is it unrelated?
Multiverse for example means anything is possible and possibly real; sonic is in at least one.. sadly.
Weird: Getting it off to naked kids or pretending to marry cartoon horses.
Normal: None of that shit.
That's only a belief of your limited beliefs and delusionary.
If I do believe it's real, then 'normal' applies to humans who have a natural ability of something.
You want to know what's a natural ability? Being different; experiencing freely, etc.
Your idea is based off popular delusional groups that bashes something different from one group to another.
Face it, "Normal" and "Weird" are just beliefs people made up to hurt others, etc.
I've noticed you always supplement the word "fact" with "belief"
Well the things I believe in, are more supported by evidence.
It's already proven that "normal", etc. is clearly just a mindset belief of others based off strange things.
Same with you
Maybe it's because my side has more support. Though I'll admit, it's impossible to believe in something 100% in this body, (Unless this whole other experiment) maybe?
It's called faith, and theory basing.

I wouldn't care if you believed in the limited version, but you attacked me for what I wanted to express for myself.
New drinking game:
Every time wwwarea says "belief:" take a drink.
Every time he says "soul:" take two drinks...
Really mature: *sarcasm*
Clearly showing you don't know shit about science, etc.
Rollin around at the speed of sound!
Got places to go gotta follow my rainbow!Can't stick around, have to keep moving on
Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out!
 Heaven = Anything the soul always wanted.
I know you are making fun of me because of your limited belief that something is "odd" because people seem to think it's "bullshit" but that's not evidence of anything.
Did I ever say it was?
Considering the way you make fun of the sonic thing, you kinda do.
At least they have undergone years of testing rather than being pulled out of someone's ass like all the New Age shit. 
And how is it shit? All I see is an argument that changes life, and they make good points actually.
Just becuase you find it "shit" doesn't make your 'old age' crap true automatically.
It's an argument of our current belief, and seeing you say "NO NO, I CAN"TZ STNAZ NEW CRITICIZN LALLALA *Takes blue pill", shows that you can't take any new criticism.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scien…
www.thecivilian.co.nz/dreams-a…
www.collective-evolution.com/2…
^WHAT I POSTED
Again, New Age Pseudoscientific bullshit.
Actually it's a normal scientific argument that questions the current belief.
It's nothing special actually accept to the current belief that's also not 100% concrete.
You are one reason why I get afraid when people say "new age bullshit" when it's just some whiners with no good point.
Forced limited beliefs like that is what created limited beliefs on all people maybe.
I'm glad the truth is spreading thanks to the Internet.
You believe in pseudoscience, which thrives on popularity alone. 
The articles actually make a good point though. And by popularity you mean that the belief by experts and observation is popular, then that's actually one fair point to excuse.
And it's not based off "pseudoscience" science.
 There was a man who did not find killing a million people to be disturbing. His name was Adolf Hitler. People find things disturbing for a good reason.
That's a different thing.
The cat thing doesn't hurt anyone and is harmless (Unless you hurt yourself with it. And no, you are not always hurting yourself if you do that)

It is scientific fact.
"A scientific theory"
Fixed.
And because there is a lot of evidence that it doesn't really work like that.
In the 'matrix', we are believed that it's like that, and we created it. That's another theory though, but still saying.
Even if that stuff was "not" based off science, it's still a good argument that could be used in science later.
Matter is a fact. Atoms exist, particles exist, molecules exist. All of which have been observed, studied, etc.
No, it's still a theory because when we try to zoom close, we always see a space, etc.
Matter isn't fully explained.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/

(You really should watch the science video. Proving that it's not explained.)
Yeah, I covered The Law Of Psychological Tricks earlier. 
The book of FunnelVortex said so.
Sorry but there is a lot of proof for it still.
Just because you find it bullshit, doesn't debunk all that, and your suggestion kills curiosity.
There are some things I believe in that may or may not be true. And I do not force my opinions on to others, that is more like what you have done to my friend for over a year.
But you say "LoA" is bullshit" and use that as an argument. That's pretty much what you are doing.
What I do, is basing off experiments. I kinda do argue it because not only there exist evidence for it, but I've even had experiences myself.
Because they ARE Special Snowflakes.
Your first quote:
"You are honestly citing a tumblr user? No shit there is no disorder called Special Snowflake Syndrome!"

Now you say it exist now?
Either way, just because you want it exist doesn't make it real (term wise). It's nothing but an idiotic term made up by 4chan idiotic. Basing off Internet terms like that does NOT help your argument.
It already sounds worse than the over-used "wolfaboo" claim.
And depending on places like "tumblr" as a "therefor" makes you an even more idiot.

Are you a 4chan 12 year-old?

Here, let me make up a new term for you: "Special grey sonic flaky".
Stupid? Nothing is different with "Special snowflake" which is a shitty term to consider normal people as "weird" or "bad".
You seemed so sure earlier.
It's possible to choose in some terms. For you, it's easy for you to ignore me and stop attacking a way of someone lives, and their faith.
But you don't, it's so easy for you to let go of me and never mention me again.
You seem to have made it all up.
As if you don't make anything up.
And I don't think I did anyway.
I have not ripped on you for all your numerous typos and grammar/structure errors so far, so do not rip on one little mistake of mine. Speaking of that, the wording here was so ridiculous I had a hard time reacting to this. 
Then don't attack me for expressing and explaining why I believe in the spiritual world, heaven, etc. and spiritual theories, etc. Because while we all don't know, it's a possibility.
And clearly, Matter isn't fully explained, and evidence suggest that's it's all an illusion.

Did you know that you are not 'seeing' anything? You are only seeing in your brain and your 'eyes' are your tools that absorb 'information'.
It's actually pretty wacky, but if you actually think about it. It's really crazy! (for our current beliefs).
http://www.cycleback.com/eyephysiology.html
New Agers vary, but wwwarea is of the more dumb end of the spectrum.
Oh so you DO admit your unproven beliefs are "true" over me, and that my believes are somehow "not" true because you said so.
Fundamentalists are.
Probably. Depends though.
But religion it's self isn't.
It is idiotic because it has no moral, scientific, spiritual, or practical basis. No kind of basis really. It's all stuff people made up to feel good about themselves because they have no life.
Scientifically, "moral" is clearly subjective.
It does have science, it's based off a lot of ideas which connect with science, and observations.
It does have to do with spirituality, you don't have a right to dictate that it's not.
And LoA, and other things were practiced a lot.
Not only basis, but even more.
Nah, that's not true. Even if it's "made up", it could end up being true due to all the evidence.
I do not even know what you just said.
Being open minded with spirituality, science, etc. Leads to more possibilities, etc. And the stuff I defend, is one of them.
Even the spiritual world has to have limits. Otherwise it could get quite... scary.
And what the hell makes you think that it 'must' have limits?
What is wrong with you?
Your subjective beliefs of "weird", etc. DOES NOT make it true to everyone and the spiritual world.
I will say it but, your belief of that is very wrong. Clearly you are basing that off your biased self involving people you think is "weird".

God your very delusional.
You mean pseudoscience bullshit?
It's no pseudoscience bullshit. Considering that articles I sent, does talk about science, real observations, etc.
They are ideas (Like everything is) but based off supporting evidence.
Evidence is the number 1 source to attempt to prove something.
I am pro science. But I am anti pseudoscience.
It's actually the other way around with the word "science" and "pseudoscience" from you.
Yet, religion is based off 'pseudo' (It means no science right?), are you against religious people you fucking asshole?
Oh and spirituality it's self isn't based off 'science'.
But both can use science for it, including that other spiritual theory I have.
Also I have stated some New Agers are cool and rational. But you are clearly of the more rabid, irrational type.
Because I am a free thinker who is smarter to realize and connect to things?
I am not rabid, it's called being a free thinker and trying to attached with sense under the theories, etc.
You are just making things up out of your own head.
Says every rabid New Ager ever.
Not a good argument. Just because I am a "new age" in your eyes, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

That was the end of this one, guys. As you can see, wwwarea has a very poor grasp on science and spirituality alike.
You clearly couldn't prove that actually.
I'll stick with paganism.
Whatever that means, but I'll still stick with going down the rabbit hole, with science, etc.

----------

FunnelVortex has no real credibility to anything.
Anything he thinks as "new age" somehow means "bullshit" in his eyes but can't really prove that.
New age people do have a lot of good evidnece, etc. But that person doesn't use credibility involving it.
He only says that because of what others think and that's it. Oh and since my beliefs violate his possible religion.

Basicly pretends he knows spirituality and that it should have "limits" for the non-scientific beliefs of "weird" and "normal", etc.

And thinks I'm "crazy" for having faith for what's actually possible, etc.

Let's see. If the multiverse is real: That means every fiction is real.
If the spiritual world is real; meaning; heart desire, similar to heaven; it can be anything it wants.
If souls and spirits are real, it could be anything it wants to be on it's self. Such as a form of shape in the spirit. Not so sure? Funnel doesn't either.

If heaven is real; obviously it means anything that fits with desires, etc.

And if that's wrong then where the heck is your proof for that?
No. It's because you said so and doesn't want it.

Because of all the evidence, the scientific theories, etc.
(Hell a theory based off ideas and such can end up being true because it still effects this 'reality'.)
I have a limitless mind.
Which Funnel attacks and calls me "insane", "loony", "rabid", etc. When it's actually called Open Minded.

If I had a mind like Funnel, I actually would need to believe things that were already proven more false, that isn't proven true, etc. And that would limit my mind, making me more dumb, and not open for curiosity.

My links:
http://www.cycleback.com/eyephysiology.html
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/05/the-illusion-of-matter-our-physical-material-world-isnt-really-physical-at-all/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adrwP7m4gIY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16WIlRJxnrY
Some of these science theories are probably what this so-called 'new age' people use. Theories based off science stuff.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/srinivasan-pillay/is-there-scientific-evide_b_175189.html
It's a bit sad that our (or some) old age belief of scientists isn't as open to accept the possibility that the 'mind/soul' creates the universe similar to the black hole thing.
But it's very strong evidence if you used the idea, created a theory based off that, etc. Especially thanks to the observations of experiencing it. e.g. Law of Attraction results.

If it's not, well, your 'spirituality' is as much of the same, in fact. Probably less open.

Oh, this is interesting:
http://in5d.com/10-scientific-studies-that-prove-consciousness-can-alter-our-physical-material-world/

========

FunnelVortex's
"No, don't be silly! Delusional!!! Your spirituality don't count, mine does. You are rabid, mine isn't. Man I love being a bigot."

And of course, these cyberbullies think they are "right"about me:
http://comments.deviantart.com/1/558124314/3933767794
Clearly Funnel couldn't prove anything actually and I do not have a "poor" view, etc.

None of you can understand it however, and I bet all of you ignores the links JUST because you find it 'new age'.
And while you ignore them, you failed to disprove them, failed to give sources, etc.

Just fuck off, and leave me alone, because all you are doing is forcing your limited delusional beliefs on others. That's the hard code truth, and the other one is that you write this stuff because you hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment